I FOUND SKER'S WORK

HECZ

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest mo0netusquad

ive been on pg forum for quite a while now and i NEVER seen skem draw dose so hecz why dont u find somethin better ta do with ur life fukin reject.

I COULD'T DRAW THAT WACK EVEN IF I TRIED...AND

FOR MOON FETUS SQUAT WITH ONEPOST.....ARE YOU REALLY SKER?? BECAUSE YOUR DEFENDIN HER... ANYWAYS..SKER..THOSE ARE YOUR FUCKIN TAGS FAG... OH AND THE BIG

I NEVER DREW ONE OF THOSE FUCKING SKETCHES
REALLY MADE A STATEMENT...

Advice for Sker:

1) Realize you suck and everyone hates you.

2)Cry like the 5 year old you are

3)Tie a cable from the highest building you can find to your nuts

4)Bungie till your heart's content.

Have fun being the laughing stock 12oz for the rest of your life. :lol::lol::lol:

Originally posted by MadToy

Advice for Sker:

1) Realize you suck and everyone hates you.

2)Cry like the 5 year old you are

3)Tie a cable from the highest building you can find to your nuts

4)Bungie till your heart's content.

Have fun being the laughing stock 12oz for the rest of your life. :lol::lol::lol:

u guys are fucking idoits those arnt mine.....hecs is a fag with nothing else to do..........you can tell he fucken drew those that fuken faget.

Originally posted by HECZ

I COULD'T DRAW THAT WACK EVEN IF I TRIED...AND

FOR MOON FETUS SQUAT WITH ONEPOST.....ARE YOU REALLY SKER?? BECAUSE YOUR DEFENDIN HER... ANYWAYS..SKER..THOSE ARE YOUR FUCKIN TAGS FAG... OH AND THE BIG REALLY MADE A STATEMENT...

OK HECS FIRST OF ALL....I DONT KNOW WHO THE FUCK THAT GUY WAS DEFENDIN ME...BUT EVERYONE WHO WENT ON PG KNOWS THAT THOSE SKETCHES ARNT MINE....NONE OF THOS HAS BEEN POSTED ON PG...I HAVE NEVER SEEN ANY OF THEM.....YOUR SUCH A FUCKER...OW YEAH AND IM NOT A GIRL..AND I DONT LIVE IN NY....AND ON THE FIRST ONE IT SAYS NY REPRESENT? YOU MUST OF THOUGHT I LIVED IN NY....I LIVE IN CALIFORNIA U IDOIT....I DONT KNOW WHY YOU WASTID YOUR TIME DRAWING THOSE....UR FUCKEN STUPID...AS FOR MADTOY...NOW UR THE ONE WHOS TALKING SHIT AND NOT POSTING..POT UR SHIT FAGET...UR PROBABLY SCARED....HOW LONG HOVE YOU BEEN WRITTIN?????? U PROBABLY SUCK YOU FUCKIN HOMO...U HAVNT EVEN POSTED UR STUFF...HMM I WONDER WHY? FAGETS ow yeah and for the record.me talking shit was a fucking joke..i was never seruos..so all you guys starting beef is just fucking amusing...ahhahaha

You're getting pretty raged considering that "THOSE SKETCHES ARNT MINE"... And seriously, where does talking shit to start fights get you? When I was 13, it got me with a broken nose. Which is why I see no point in people like you.

Originally posted by Spike

You're getting pretty raged considering that "THOSE SKETCHES ARNT MINE"... And seriously, where does talking shit to start fights get you? When I was 13, it got me with a broken nose. Which is why I see no point in people like you.

ARE THEY GOING TO PUNCH ME IN THE FACE OVER THE INTERNET FOR JOKING WITH EM?????????????? NO..IM NOT LIKE THAT AT ALL..BUT THIS IS THE INTERNET...WHO GIVES A FUCK.

Re: Re: I FOUND SKER'S WORK

Originally posted by Ser3adc

^^^that smiley in the exclamation point is priceless:)

HEY WHAT THE FUCK U NOW THOSE ARNT MINE....UVE BEEN ON PG..WHAT THE FUCK UVE SEEN MY REAL SHIT WHY ARE U DEFENDING THEM FUCKIN FAG

Guest Merdle

Hahahahahahaha this shit is too funny man. Sker getting clowned. when you write your posts in bold capital letters does it mean you're yelling??:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Originally posted by Merdle

Hahahahahahaha this shit is too funny man. Sker getting clowned. when you write your posts in bold capital letters does it mean you're yelling??:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

idoits i didnt draw those...cant anyone read.....look..i live in cali...why would i say ny represent in one of my sketches????u guys are stupid...obvuoslly hecs thought i lived in ny

idoits i didnt draw those...cant anyone read.....look..i live in cali...why would i say ny represent in one of my sketches????u guys are stupid...obvuoslly hecs thought i lived in ny'>

THAT SOUNDS (READS) LIKE RAGE TO ME PARTNER,

OH, IN YOUR OWN WORDS.me talking shit was a fucking joke..i was never seruos..so all you guys starting beef is just fucking amusing...ahhahaha'>

YOU'RE THE AMUZING ONE.:crazy:

Guest Ser3adc

Re: Re: Re: I FOUND SKER'S WORK

Originally posted by SKER

HEY WHAT THE FUCK U NOW THOSE ARNT MINE....UVE BEEN ON PG..WHAT THE FUCK UVE SEEN MY REAL SHIT WHY ARE U DEFENDING THEM FUCKIN FAG

relax buddy...yea i've been on pg and i have seen your stuff...and i'm not defending anybody...i just thought it was funny...it's the internet rite?

Originally posted by TRIXTER1

we have to register to see your shit???

because your not worth it...

what the fuck? register? click on the link the pic will pop up.

Originally posted by Mr. Dorifto

I registered and WOW. That was even worse than what I've seen before. The drawing was hideous.

and also "rifto" if this is really u what happend..why were u all cool with me on pg giving me compliments and telling me to stick with it and over here ur just taking mad shit....and this all started cuase i was just joking with people and they started getting mad....whats up with u? i dont think u are rifto...

Guest da wizzard
Originally posted by SKER

and also "rifto" if this is really u what happend..why were u all cool with me on pg giving me compliments and telling me to stick with it and over here ur just taking mad shit....and this all started cuase i was just joking with people and they started getting mad....whats up with u? i dont think u are rifto...

no i don't write doritto......or dorifto.....ahh ha ha ha....but keep yo head up these kids on here heckle harder than other forums.....one

Guest da wizzard
Originally posted by Mr. Dorifto

The hell im not rifto. What you draw pretty much translates onto a wall and from what you draw it probably looks like a pile of crap a monkey threw at a wall.

hey dorrito...your not rifto you fucking faggot.....stealing fame is fucking hillarious.....

die bitch.........:D

Archived