fr8s ever just bore the shit out of you?

fr8oholic

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

nice...lol

i haven't used a sketch in 3 years..

anyway, those slumps happen

no point in burning yourself out, forcing the piece out, convincing yourself to go on a mission

if it feels like work all the time, give it a rest for a while..

anything i do too much of starts to get boring after time (and time again of the sameoldsameold)

go out bombing and get some excitement...come back to the line later...freights aren't leaving the planet anytime soon

Originally posted by T.T Boy

seeing all those transit threads making you crave something else?

go out street bombing its always a new adventure. or start doing wierd shit, like really big pieces i dunno.

word

This thread is so depressing...I was seriously hoping that i would click on this thread and the first post would be: "Ha, me neither!"

every line that comes through is covered in the most boring shit ever. i used to really spend a good deal of time flickin trains and was happy about my collection etc. etc.

now it's been about two months since i have taken a picture of a train unless some one i knew was on it.

other people's graff on trains is boring the shit out of me.

fuck ya'll.

Originally posted by T.T Boy

seeing all those transit threads making you crave something else?

goout street bombing its always a new adventure. or start doing wierd shit, like really big pieces i dunno.

sheeeeeit, i'm bout if man. no one'll know though...

Guest TrustEvil

fr8oholic knows nothing about passenger trains, so leave him alone...he's strickly about tagging mailboxes and fat chicks....

holla!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 years later...

Freights never get boring to me, I love driving from spot to spot, catchin' flix and streaks, walking lines, exploring, meeting railworkers/Hobos, benching...its gotta be in you. I've been into freights since I was a kid, I still get excited when I hear a train horn in the distance, luckily I work near the CSX main and can see trains pass from my job, I see the Tropicana daily rollin'...I fiend for the trains sometimes and hope for clear days and picture takin' weather...my friends who don't understand, think I'm crazy, I prefer drinkin' beers at the bench or in the yards with other freight headz.

Archived