WHOS GETTING DRUNK TONIGHT?

railspike

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest spectr

ok i get drunk every night, so yup i am gettign drunk tonight, i am going to some high school party with this kid i know who writes and drinking all the beer and going oh shit this sucks there are no girls here i can touch i am out after about a hour then walking around and writing on stuff till i see some hot girl i can tag!

i fronted and didn't get drunk last night..my boy's EXWIFE came in town..all of my beauties were there and she drank every last one of them while i wasn't there...that bitch...now im broke...with no beer..and like..6 cigarettes...and for some reason no one here will let me rack beer...fucking shitty...i want to be drunk.

Guest angry xbox
Originally posted by railspike

and if so,, where will you be doing it, with who and, will you be getting laid ??

MY ideal night is going to a huge house party drinking all their alcaholand taking all their girls.you?????

spec is an asshole, i thought i just might add that commentary and yeah im still drunk from last night fuck work

Thursday night got fucked up at a hotel party and we eventually got evicted.. and i dont know why.. i had nothing to do with throwing shit off the balcony, you hear me!!! YOU HEAR ME!

last night took shots of jack daniels.. drank some boones with my boy.. and some sangria type wine that tasted like uncold jello. got buzzed.

I refuse to answer you sex questions buddy. HEHEHEHHE.

Eh what the hell.

Guest greedy mars
Originally posted by MoeLarryCurly

ahhhhhh yessss... i was at mammerro's last night...hot puerto ricans.....it was all a haze last night due to the fact that weed has been my best friend for so long.tonight.....same thing all over again just a block away from last nights escapades.

what party you bastard. we were there. we left a note too. although i think we showed up a little earlier. but yeah. fuck.what the fuck. oh yeah. we kinda couldnt stay around i somehow stole some shit from shell and didnt know. so we boucned out of ther e .. fuck i need chroncia,;fmklasfjsdfksd fjklsdflsdjlfj lsdjflsdkfkljsdflkjsdklfj lsk he y send me and email hdkfjklefjklafjkfljasdfjdklfjksdjfk ok bye

Guest Merdle

I think I'm going out tonight, not positive yet. If I do, I'll probly slam a 6er at hoem first then go the bars, I'm broke these days. And will my single ass get laid tonight, your bet is as good as mine, anythings possible. :D (wishful thinking)

Guest YinzerXpress
Originally posted by I LOVE NY

22'S OF COLT 45 99CENTS A PIECE, CANT GO WRONG AND U GET SO SHIT FACED!

thats the shit, i copped some of them colt 45s when i was in bedstuy last year, that shit and steel reserve 40s were like 2 for $2.50 or something and that shit fucks you up

i need to drink

Guest spectr

dude two threads what was it to much effort to go and dig up the thread you had made the day before? ok well i am getting drunk tonight but no seriously railspike why two threads that are exactly the same??????

drink drink drink drink some more

drink drink drink to your on the floor

drink drink drink drink some more

cant get enough got to get some more!!!!

Archived