Timothy McVeigh Executed

Fieldy Snuts

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

word footsoldier...

Check out or wonderful co-called President George W. Bush.

"The victims of the Oklahoma City bombing

have been given not vengeance, but justice,"

his speech writer later goes on to say

"It cannot recover the loss or balance the scales, and it is not meant to do so."

I think our genius of a president contradicted himself. Justice is bringing things back to what they were.

first...why do they sterilize the needle that theya re going to inject him with. secondly I do support the death penalty but I think that you should be killed in the same manner that your victims were killed in. you drag someone behind your pick up truck, you should be drug behind your pick up truck. you blow up a buildingyou should be put on the top floor of a building that is to be inploded. Fuck this letal injection shit that will take you in about 30 seconds, I want to see blood, sweat and tears.

A FEW THOUGHTS..

Why was a large majority of the evidence buried ion this case?

Why were there no ATF Agents in the building the time of the bombing?

Why were there expert opinions on explosions quoted as saying that not one bomb of ammonium nitrate not even close to being powerful enough to cause that amounbt of damage? Why were there reports of 2 explosions after the fact? Why were there sighitngs of people in bomb squad jackets spotted at a parking lot a few blocks away from the building around 7:30 am ...1,5 hrs before the bombing occurred?

Why was the largest anti- terrorist bill passed right after this happend, and what are the ramifications of the particular bill on the general public?

Why would anyone rent a truck in their own name when doing something of this scale??

Just a thought..And I know some will try and claim I shoud chill on the conspiracies or whatever..but think about it.

Intrested in reading more... http://www.devvy.com/oklahoma.html

Originally posted by fr8lover:

they shouldve just kept him locked up in a small dark cell 24 hours a day with a tv streaming pictures of all the people he killed...not give him an easy way out.

I disagree. Fuck spending tax dollars on keeping him alive for years Bullets are like 17 cents shoot him in the face and be done with it. Or get one knife and just slit his throat, let him suffer and bleed to death. Then clean the knife and use it on the next person. Fuck the leaches of society. It is pitiful that a person in prison gets a free ride to education. When the normal working american has to struggle to get the same. Why keep a convicted man on death row for 20 years? It is a Waste of space and tens of thousands of dollars to the american taxpayers. Good riddance to the scum. It should have been done 6 years ago when they put him in. Okay I'll stop typing now.

i don't understand the point of the death penalty. its is almost like giving the offender what they want. its just an easy way out. i don't agree with the death penalty either. no one has the right to decide who lives and who dies.

i think that they should just send all of the death row inmates to a deserted island and let them fend for themselves. kind of like that movie "no escape". that way no tax dollars are spent keeping them alive.

oh well.

------------------

xxxstraightedgexxx

deznatori and face me face death, there aren't simple solutions to things, like you think are.

Oh and the thing about people in prison getting a free education, you complain about that. yet you also bitch about spending tax dollars on keeping tim mcveigh alive.

You see the people in prison who are getting educated, when they get out, if they had no education they would go right back to crime.

end right back up in prison which costs tax dollars.so whats your logic behind that???

You have to look at things from more than one angle you...what?

and yes, you are the average dumb fuck american looking at things as black and white and acting on emotions rather than looking at the real problem.

that is why the country is so fucked up and people like bush got elected. thats why democracy is fucked up,

well, being as i livve in okc, theres has been alot of drunk ass debates on this latly. we came to the desishion that either they should kill him be very low electricution, just like 100 volts over the course of like a week. or insert anything from that "ways i dont want to die" thread. or we have this huge ass cross, its like 150 foot tall, nail that bastered to it. public exection would make a statment that no one could deny. or just let him go. make it publicly know exactly what time he's getting out and im sure some one somewhere would take care of him rather quickly, and im sure it wouldnt be nice. as far as the coverup and conspiracies, theres alot of stuff that goes to that, but if there was we will mostlikly never know what really happened.

And there were a few ATF ppl there but every high ranking offiacial was not there. A friends dad was the top guy and he just took the day off. some others were out to luch and shit like that. Its a little odd.

Guest I_Lock_Kids_In_My_SELER
Originally posted by Retired Hasbeen:

A FEW THOUGHTS..

Why was a large majority of the evidence buried ion this case?

I knew that would happen, it's a fucking conspiracy. Someone connected to high brances of the government was helping McVeigh, could've even possibly helped him with the bombing maybe.

As for the truck being in his name, maybe he wanted to be caught. He wanted to be known. He thought "Well, you gotta die sometime, after you die it doesn't matter. I should atleast die knowingly"

oh and i was very close to the bombing when it happened and i only heard/felt one blast. somone said there were 2 but im almost positive there was only one.

oh lord, a government rant...

We aren't a democracy. We're a democratic republic. We elect (democracy) our representatives (republic) to do the voting for the masses. I don't believe in this form of government, 'tis quite screwed because there's soooooo many people whose votes don't even count in 'the land of the free'. Im not saying I hate American... it's to be honest (if you're middle class/ rich and white) one of the best places to be.

keep, you sound as though you might believe in some kind of goverment consipracy. say it was true. but you found out after you had mcviegh's ass ripped out and killed in public. its too late now. he's dead. if he gets life in prison. you say ok. your now free.

i do not mean in anyway that i don't think that mcveigh did do it. i'm just saying once someone is dead, if you find out they weren't guilty, there is nothing you can do.

What happened to we'd rather let 10 guilty men free, than convict one innocent.

and what about the Hypocratic(sp?) Oath Doctors have to say before they can practice. How does that work out for the executionists? they have to be doctors to perform lethal injection.

i dont thinik he was alone in doin what he did.we will never now becouse he is dead

ppl r so fukin retarded i seriusly think i could run this country better (and i cant even pass science class)

------------------

"So analyze me surprise me but cant magmatize me"

-nas

Originally posted by deznatori:

Originally posted by fr8lover:

they shouldve just kept him locked up in a small dark cell 24 hours a day with a tv streaming pictures of all the people he killed...not give him an easy way out.

I disagree. Fuck spending tax dollars on keeping him alive for years Bullets are like 17 cents shoot him in the face and be done with it. Or get one knife and just slit his throat, let him suffer and bleed to death. Then clean the knife and use it on the next person. Fuck the leaches of society. It is pitiful that a person in prison gets a free ride to education. When the normal working american has to struggle to get the same. Why keep a convicted man on death row for 20 years? It is a Waste of space and tens of thousands of dollars to the american taxpayers. Good riddance to the scum. It should have been done 6 years ago when they put him in. Okay I'll stop typing now.

Point taken, but in the current system it costs more to execute a murderer than it does to keep him locked up.

the only reason i would be apposed to making McVeigh sit in prison for life is that you have to spend a whole lot of money in order to keep him alive. You need to give him food, and put him in an already crowded prison. And i don't want him to benefit from my tax dollars. On the OTHER HAND i don't think they should have given him what he wanted. So executing him was pointless. But i can't really find an answer for this. I don't think there is one.

Archived