Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
ETHREADZNY

CASE 2 TFP "THE KING OF STYLE"

eh, nothing special

This Guy is unreal. First of all the real Gasp1 is from Amsterdam, Holland. To disrespect on a thread dedicated to NY Kings when you are obviously NOT from here is a JOKE. Your probably some fag want to be hip hopper from England (No disrespect to Drax, Elk and Oker!!!) that became a breakdancer and started wearing Pumas 20 years after we were rocking them. Get your history straight, show some respect and keep your mouth shut, we don't care what you like you TOY.

R.I.P. my Homie CASE2 TFP.

Big ups, Sent, Stak, Mone, Noah, Butch, Bem, Nox and the rest of the TFParty.

This Guy is unreal. First of all the real Gasp1 is from Amsterdam, Holland. To disrespect on a thread dedicated to NY Kings when you are obviously NOT from here is a JOKE. Your probably some fag want to be hip hopper from England (No disrespect to Drax, Elk and Oker!!!) that became a breakdancer and started wearing Pumas 20 years after we were rocking them. Get your history straight, show some respect and keep your mouth shut, we don't care what you like you TOY.

R.I.P. my Homie CASE2 TFP.

Big ups, Sent, Stak, Mone, Noah, Butch, Bem, Nox and the rest of the TFParty.

Banned 4 life

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now