i just seen my mom naked

Guest mopius

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

hahahaahahhahahahahhahahahahhhahaha..... mopius is all about the oedipus complex... next post will be about how he wants to kill his dad.. and then after that it'll be about "has anyone wondered what it would be like to marry your own mom? now that would be silly huh?" then it'll be about "my mom is the best sex i've ever had" ..... yep........ mopius... oedipus..... it looks pretty similar....... i see what's goin on here..

Guest willy.wonka

memory alert

i remmeber going into my friends mom room to go smoke some POT...when i walked in i could hear the mom talkin and her sons/my friends are standing around like normal...when i have walked into the room to see everything, boy i saw everything...the mom with her back turned "talking"...butt.booty.ass neked..he kids didnt think nothing of it...nor did she..then she turned around and she exposed her pancake tits flapping in the wind..she screamed and told me to get out...cause she was embarrassed...

now if i were her sons... i wouldnt be in there lookin at my mom's ass snatch and pancakes...that was just too wierd for me.

Guest greedy mars

my friends mom is hot id like to see her naked. shes single too. no husband or anything. but yeah. i bet once her close come off the word whore goes stamped with perminant ink on her for head. but hell id hit it.

my mom.. god if i saw herd naked id kill myslef

Guest Stapler
Originally posted by willy!wonka

I WALKED INTO my friends mom's room to go smoke pot and my friends were in there and so was his mom..BUTT-FUCKING NAKED!she was like oooh get out wonka!wait til im dressed..

im a little bit

That made me think that your friends were fucking her in the ass, I thought you had some weird friends. But hey I saw my host mum nekid. I went to go to the bathroom, and the door was closed which happened alot because my lazy host brothe would just leave it closed with the lights on when not using it. ANnyways I knock 3 times and asy can I come in in Japanese and the bitch replies YES. Then i procee to go in and she fucking starts yelling. DUMB BITCH

Well MOPIUS, I personally think that what you have experienced just now was one of the most insanely gross, but yet humerous thing that I've seen on this board... Yet that does'nt mean that you should go and announce what you've seen to the whole world... but then again I looked at this thread thinking i was gonna see YOUR mom naked. While others would actually consider staring at a nude picture of your mother, I still lay pitty upon your soul for saying you mom was even "some-what" hot.....

Archived