Everybody Hates Grandma

Fat Hawaiian

Originally posted by Telo@Oct 14 2004, 03:11 PM

I found it funny how after you guys bumped this, you proceeded to talk to this guy like its currently happening in his life.. shit was like 3 or 4 years ago.. dude could be different now..

i didnt even realize it was old. if a new post is in a thread after 2 months of the thread being inactive it should have something to identify the post. that way i wont be talking to some wanksta(thank you 50cent) that doesnt come here any more.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

what a lil bitch,if u were my brother or cousin or whatever ide beat your fat ass for talkin shit,learn some respect for your elders(except for the mean ass old drunks that yell at you all the time),my g-maw is the shit,both of em are,yeea they talk alot but u can always depend on grandparents to help u out or whatever,plus they always cook and hook u up with goodies.....

Funny how he said, "The good thing is that she brings me ginger cookies and chocolate. But she brings me these wildlife books too, and it pisses me off, cause i'm not 7 anymore."

Sooooo he gets all excited about the cookies and chocolate (like a 7 year old) and then he wants to cry about her bringing him a book as a gift (like a 7 year old).

You fucking suck, you fat hawaiian fuck. But I guess you are 10-11 now, so now you probably don't just suck, you suck cock.

Originally posted by willy!wonka@Jun 12 2001, 03:55 AM

yo HAWAIIAN..you know what the fuck respect is?!

guys? I am astonished at the lack of cracking jokes at this fool going on. did any of you seriously read how rediculous and hilarious what he just wrote was? the whole part about being mad that she brings him wildlife magazines is so precious. Come to think about it, the whole part about making a thread about how mad his grandma makes him is just too much.

Archived