Who's your least favorite rapper?

Guest PAYROLL

word to yo mutha

Originally posted by ETHREADZNY

ONE QUESTION, IF PEOPLE IN GENERAL FEEL THE SAME WAY ABOUT JA RULE< MISSY ELLIOTT>NELLY>AND PUFF DADDY as I do, WHY DO THEY STILL EXIST? THEY ALL HAVE STeady releases of albumns, are people actually buying?

Because people on 12 oz are not the "norm" there are lots of people out there that do like this music....they should be hit in the head with rubber dildos......but they still like it....a lot of it might be its all they hear....or they're trying to be cool cause thats the type of music we're told is cool....who knows

play on.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Re: word to yo mutha

Originally posted by Kettiecat

Because people on 12 oz are not the "norm" there are lots of people out there that do like this music....they should be hit in the head with rubber dildos......but they still like it....a lot of it might be its all they hear....or they're trying to be cool cause thats the type of music we're told is cool....who knows

play on.

It was kind of a rhetorical question, But your answer made since nonetheless.. I also thinking because the rhyming is backed up by "jiggy beats", and thats what most of the public wants in the clubs....

Eminem in wack he got his style from Chino XL and the only reason he's up there is cause his basically the only white guy that can rap and with white people still being the majority he gets mad love for this, plus he got dre beats.

Nelly was having a concert done in my area I know the promoters here and they said that nelly and the st. lunatics wanted 15-16 yr old girls to do the backstage work during the concert. Sick Fuck, anyway people threw shit at him and he said he was never coming back-

Ja Rule is gay

Fuck the lil' teen rappers that dont even write there shit

And didn't Nas destroy Jay a couple months back?

Guest PAYROLL

Petey Pablo sucks mad phallus

(Bullshit rappaaaaaaz, c'moan 'n' raise up...take ya dick out put it in his mouth, spin it like a helicoptah)

Guest YinzerXpress

by far the worst rap group f all time is...........

ICY HOT STUNAZ

hands down, if you havent heard of them, search for them on the internet, its worth your while youll get a fucking huge laugh out of it

Guest PAYROLL

take that shit to a political rally with your angry ass. hold a sign saying, "stand up for your rap rights, trill ass niggaz over pop lovin' whites"...youll be just as effective, believe me.

Originally posted by PAYROLL

take that shit to a political rally with your angry ass. hold a sign saying, "stand up for your rap rights, trill ass niggaz over pop lovin' whites"...youll be just as effective, believe me.

in my opinion thats some bad advice. that is just my opinion though. this guy would be laughed at, especially for holding a sign that said that shit. unless of course he was hitting the street with a few thousand people. but i have a feeling you already know that. maybe you should listen to what hes saying instead of cracking on him cause all your doing is proving his point. offense is not being attempted here so please dont take it personal.

I don't even care that much...........do you?.......if most of you put out some tracks and made some ends then the same people talking shit on other heads would be the same ones talking about you.......ya dig?.......probably not,because you never thought of it that way.

Archived