Hey!

effervescent

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

yo dlush...i just have no clue what wen ton with that. i could have done with that moeny. some fat fucking american postal worker musta spent it on dough nuts

how narcissistic can you get...

"hey guys, check out ME. Here's my website - it's all about ME. Pictures of ME. That reminds of ME of the time that *I* took pictures of ME. Anyway, enough about ME, lets talk about you... what do you think about ME."

eat shit. Slayer RULES - Reign in Blood, sucker.

i love i love roo. hahah i hope that makes any sense. hey girl...sorry i havent been around. shit happened and i got in the middle of it. family shit. also i have been doing research papers up the wazoo. shit. fuck. i'll email ya.

slayer anyone????

sneak...you come here and deliver your package to me.

i heart i love roo.

I remember the days when this site was an unknown commodity, where only a select few actually involved in the graffiti community knew about it and posted, where we could share flicks and discuss all the news and happenings that directly affected us. Now this. It is truly depressing to see the shit that is posted here nowadays.....

*Directed to the website of course, not the people who posted.......

:o

Originally posted by ragsoe505

naw girl, don't listen to these guys, i think your cool. come over here to where my van is parked, i'd like to get to know you better.

(5 minutes later) ow bitch, what the fuck did you slap me for, you fucking teasing ugly ass bitch! get the fuck outta my hooptie, fucking whore ass trick ass troglodyte!!!!!*slap*

:D

-the shocker hates bitches and tricks:king:

if pride is a sin then i'm going to hell, i wrote this blacked out and i don't remember it. but damn this shit is hilarious. iread it with out reading the name, laughed and then i said hey thats me! :king:

Archived