Bad Girls Are OH SO GOOD.

IwearPinkShirts

• 1 year later...
This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i think a few well placed piercings are sexy...i think i very well placed tatto is extremely sexy.....but basically if a girls style fits her and she can pound a forty with me and still look good....weeeeeeeeww.....man i wish i could be smooth.....:love2: :beat:

Originally posted by mr.pescado

i think a few well placed piercings are sexy...i think i very well placed tatto is extremely sexy.....but basically if a girls style fits her and she can pound a forty with me and still look good....weeeeeeeeww.....man i wish i could be smooth.....:love2: :beat:

haha. thats funny, so many of my guy friends will tell me i look hot when i chug a beer.. cracks me up. so whats up with a girl drinking a 40 that is so hot? or.. this weekend this guy saw me open a beer with my lighter and asked to marry me. i dont quite get why guys find it so hot. hah, but it makes me smile anyway.

rawr.

Originally posted by alure

haha. thats funny, so many of my guy friends will tell me i look hot when i chug a beer.. cracks me up. so whats up with a girl drinking a 40 that is so hot? or.. this weekend this guy saw me open a beer with my lighter and asked to marry me. i dont quite get why guys find it so hot. hah, but it makes me smile anyway.

rawr.

hahaha...i thinks its sexy when a girl is comfortable enjoying the things i enjoy.....especially the things that girls stereotypically "arent supposed to"....like a forty for example....or the ability to open their beer with a lighter....or purposely spit a loogy farther than me....:crazy:

Originally posted by mr.pescado

hahaha...i thinks its sexy when a girl is comfortable enjoying the things i enjoy.....especially the things that girls stereotypically "arent supposed to"....like a forty for example....or the ability to open their beer with a lighter....or purposely spit a loogy farther than me....:crazy:

woop. haha most guys get intimated by me i think.. i mean im not manly all buff and shit ..im actually quite girly and petite but i have alot of the same interests as guys do..and can hold my own. so yay to know guys who actually like girls that DONT need help when it comes to jumping over a fence, knows how to handle a sports car, or chug a 40..and still look good in a skirt;]

i like a girl that knows where to find that DANK...

and knows the good blunts from the bad...

and knows how to role PHAT ASS BLUNTS...

thass my dream girl (but she gotta look good, and wunt sex a lot):king:

Originally posted by Krook

i like a girl that knows where to find that DANK...

and knows the good blunts from the bad...

and knows how to role PHAT ASS BLUNTS...

thass my dream girl (but she gotta look good, and wunt sex a lot):king:

Shut up.

woop. haha most guys get intimated by me i think.. i mean im not manly all buff and shit ..im actually quite girly and petite but i have alot of the same interests as guys do..and can hold my own. so yay to know guys who actually like girls that DONT need help when it comes to jumping over a fence, knows how to handle a sports car, or chug a 40..and still look good in a skirt;]

werd

...but they don't always like it when you start opening beers with your teeth

or want sex more than they do

rawr.

talk about erection material.....damn woman.

YOU SAID NO RIGHT???

Archived