Bad Girls Are OH SO GOOD.

IwearPinkShirts

Theres something about seeing a girl with sleeved arms and a pierced nose(or lip) rockin out with the dyed black hair that makes me shiver. What about you geeks? Im all about the classy "propper" girls that sport the abercrombie gear, but I reserve a little bit of space for the "rebel" women. haha....

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

if they can rock their style keep up with their body i thinks its all good the preppy ones you usually have to deal with their airheadedness and for the skater/rocker/whatever girl they come with the emotional drama they bring well thats my expeirences so far and the ones that dress up in black biker garment,or dresses with slits on the sides and one armed strapped tops are KINKY HA HA HA HA

THAT IS COMPLETLEY FUCKING DISGUSTING.......JESUS FUCKING CHRIST THAT IS GROSS!!!!! GODDAMN YOU WILLY.....THATS FUCKING GROSS......

aside from girls who like to shit on their face i like pretty much any girl who is attractive, takes care of herself and doesnt weight a lot (yeah, i save the large ones for other people....no need to tell me how nice i am).....girls with sleeves are hot though.....

on a similar topic what the fuck is up with girls these days.......a group of 8th graders came to the place i work for a graduation party. now i was in no way looking at these girls sexually but i couldnt help but notice......a lot of those girls could have passed for 17 or 18. when i was in school i had to settle for mosquito bites and flat asses......

------------------

brick, brick ,brick...thats how i be up against your girlfriends ass...

i like those dumb ass rich girls that go to catholic schools. They support me through the rough times but i do like a girl that has an opinion. Some kind of intelligence is required in my game unless they have something that i want or need and for that the stupid ones do nicely. Hey can i borrow your DVD player? Sure. Hey where is matt? I havent talked to him or seen him in like 5 months

Originally posted by willy!wonka:

i like the ghetto broads..prep chicks are a lil too light headed on the subject..

i want a girl that wants to be buttfucked!

im the same way, except i dont like buttfuckin because when u think about it, a whole lotta shits came out of there

------------------

Live and Die by Open Walls and a bag of Paint

i like the ghetto broads..prep chicks are a lil too light headed on the subject..

yeah hes talkin some sense right here. ill go for the classy yet nasty girl myself. she look classy from the outside but nasty inside

Now doing it raw and nasty to a preppy girl is where it's at! Once you get em in the sack they are just lookin for an excuse to get all freaky. I'm all about takin that sweet and inocent girl and givin her a good Ol' fashioned facial.

Originally posted by IwearPinkShirts:

Theres something about seeing a girl with sleeved arms and a pierced nose(or lip) rockin out with the dyed black hair that makes me shiver. What about you geeks? Im all about the classy "propper" girls that sport the abercrombie gear, but I reserve a little bit of space for the "rebel" women. haha....

girls w/ sleeves.oh god..theyre the BEST!

some of those pierced gals would look real good if they weren't into all that gothic shit. i like them hoes that you can fuck and never talk to again. even better if they don't call you. that just pisses me off.

"hello..."

"hey remember me?"

"no..."

"we fucked last sum.."

"CLICK"

Originally posted by HotRod:

Now doing it raw and nasty to a preppy girl is where it's at! Once you get em in the sack they are just lookin for an excuse to get all freaky. I'm all about takin that sweet and inocent girl and givin her a good Ol' fashioned facial.

YUP THATS THE SPIRIT..

[This message has been edited by willy!wonka (edited 06-13-2001).]

Archived