REO HIGH IMPACT

ETHREADZNY

Guest TECONE SW
Originally posted by GOD HATES US ALL

best thing on here is that red one with the white inner and the hells angels thing. the rest is tr8 ges and kem bites

your obviously a fuckin toy that tries to act like you know what your talkin about but you failed...

that was just a wack thing to say and way off but whatever...

maybe one day when you leave your computer and actually paint you'll know what your talkin about...

also...

no one mentioned that all of these pieces are all freestyled... I think that's just ill that someone that never draws shit up, just walks up to the wall bangs all that hot shit out...

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest fr8guy223

reo is the ilest guy i have ever seen paint mad props

post some more of his charecters thos shit are ill

big up to reo and rage

Guest MRBURNS

REO DIZZEL

first off, i want to vouch for this kid for keeping it real as a graffiti writer can get. this guy, is just truely addicted to graffiti. if he had it his way, he wouldnt sleep so he could paint 24 hours a day. he's the kid that goes out bombing after piecing all day. its nice to know someone else that gets down like that. peace to the fam..rage, semiauto, brother reo....JAESONE.TNB.HI.

HI CRU

In 1986 i moved to Miami, Fl

I was down with a crew called VO5 (Very Outstanding 5, Viscious Outlaw 5)

A writer from VO5 was NEED ONE (not Need KD from the BX)

He was a neutral middle man between the beef of VO5 and the CAN Crew (Crime At Night) as he was down with both.

FUN ONE was a writer from CAN Crew.

In 1988 SNEEK VO5 started a crew called WHO? (World's Hardest Organization)

After WHO went all city, mad crew started popping up that the initials spelled out actual words.

Later in 1988 NEED and FUN called me on 3way calling to tell me they wanted to start a new crew. They wanted to run the name by me, to see if i thought it sounded too much like WHO.

The name of the crew was HI Crew. (Hidden Identities)

I loved the name and encouraged them to rock it.

We met up later that night and went bombing. I was the 3rd member of HI.

Sadly Fun quit shortly after, and NEED let writers from CAN and ATKM infiltrate HI, since everyone he knew was WIDE OPEN off the dope name.

Needless to say, the crew went to shit and my beef with CAN/ATKM evolved into a few more years of beef with HI, the crew which i helped start.

The hilight of their bombing career was when they teamed up with the AIM crew (Artists In Motion) and bombed AIM HI all city.

Eventually like in 1990 Demo ( HI Crew Prez)and I squashed the beef, and made amends, but by that time we had both quit graff.

My point is, Its one of the dopest crew names i ever heard. Mad double meanings n shit.

I dont know the cats from the new HI crew, but I just wanted to drop a little history as to where the name has been previously used.

It's wierd, but Im glad the name didn't just fade into history..

HI Crew miami: 1988

Orig:

NEED

FUN

DASH

Later:

DEMO (TSA)

ICEY (ATKM)

RENER (ATKM)

DONE (AIM)

Kool Dash 167

FC TC5

Guest duh-rye-won

wow. my graff knowledge is so limited outside of NYC. thanks for the history lesson, and the respect to kids who are pushing what seems like an important name to you.

drift-one. highly intoxicated.

Helpful Insight

W O W

thanks for that dash.....

I also reieved an email from a crew in ITALY

who also wrote HI CREW.

That was really weird as well.

HIDDEN IDENTITIES

that’s a damn good name too.

anyways, good lookin out on the

history of then name..................

MUCH RESPECT - HI CREW

Thanks SEME for putting me on to this thread today. It's been a while since I seen some of these flix. I went thru a few flix shortly after I spoke to ya today and found some oldies from REO in the dust covered shoebox. I should have those up shortly for all to see. Nice thread, talk to ya soon. Peace

Guest dragracer991

what was that beaf that reo and thesis had with those kids spase spaz and tale. and post some flicks i cant get enough of this kid

through the lil time i have been writin....

reo has been my favorite writer.

i know quite much about him but have never had the privalige of meeting him. he has influenced many writers. i prolly seen him at hardware but never knew of it. well keep the ish up...

yo

seme

i dropped a messege at rezent.com

im still waitin on the reply....

epicus@puregraffiti.com

hi crew

illest crew ever!!!!

Archived