How thug are you?

dead people rule

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ese was right on target.....its always the rich white kids who think their "thug". "hey, i smoke weed, wear tims and fubu and drive a benz.....just like the guys in the music video.....im so thug." yeah, they have all the stuff in the thug handbook but their moms bought it all for them...... speaking of which, i fucking love mall thugs, THE funniest people on earth....roving bands of white kids in oversized clothes and fake diamonds trying to stare you down for walking in between them......hahahhahah, i think im going to start kidnapping these kids, shaving their pubecent mustaces and dropping them off in the ghetto.......

------------------

brick, brick ,brick...thats how i be up against your girlfriends ass...

Guest freddy kreuger
Originally posted by uglyfe:

i am exactly 137.325% thug.... that's more than A2M but not as much as UW or BYI.

bah...fuck it...groupies groupies groupies....how thug is your favorite german crew?...how 'bout south africa?...spread the groupie love.

[This message has been edited by freddy kreuger (edited 06-11-2001).]

Alla y'all motherfuckers, fuck you die slow motherfucker

My fo'-fo' make sure all y'all kids don't grow

You motherfuckers can't be us or see us

We the motherfuckin Thug Life ridahs West side till we die!

Out here in California we warn ya we'll bomb on you motherfuckers

We do our job

You think you mob, nigga we the motherfuckin mob

Ain't nuttin but killers and the real niggaz

All you motherfuckers feel us

Our shit's going triple and four-quadruple

You niggaz blast as our staff got guns at they

motherfuckers back, you know how it is

When we drop records they feel it

You niggaz can't feel it

We the realest, FUCK EM, we Bad Boy killin

Now thats how thugged i be cracker what!

i hate the suburban thugs who talk gangsta and the people who act like thugs but arent and just use it as intimidation. last summer at the beach me and two of my friends got jumped by like 12 thugs in benzs and the second they started swinging i knew they were what i call F.A.G.'s fake ass gangstas we ruffed up like half of em and than the bigger ones hoped in so i took out my batton and fuckt up the rest of em myself... i hate thugs and clowns who start shit they cant handle

Originally posted by im a big toy oner:

i hate the suburban thugs who talk gangsta and the people who act like thugs but arent and just use it as intimidation. last summer at the beach me and two of my friends got jumped by like 12 thugs in benzs and the second they started swinging i knew they were what i call F.A.G.'s fake ass gangstas we ruffed up like half of em and than the bigger ones hoped in so i took out my batton and fuckt up the rest of em myself... i hate thugs and clowns who start shit they cant handle

yeah no doubt dude they talk like morons act like they can fight then when u smak em like a little hoe theyre all yo i got no beef yo for real dog......fuck that....PUSSIES!

i live in a suburban town

i aint rich

i live in an apartment

i like rap

i dont start shit wit ppl that i dont no

i wear baggy clothes(sp?)

i write graff

i skateboard

I "dj"

what do u think?

------------------

"So analyze me surprise me but cant magmatize me"

-nas

[This message has been edited by theFUME (edited 06-12-2001).]

• 2 years later...

im so thug that when i steal shit from stores i dont try and hide it. One time i picked up an arm load of clothes went to the front of the store and said to the cashier "Hey you wanna see something funny?" She said sure and then i ran out of the store.

Another time i picked up about 50 dvds went to the front of the store and yelled "Thug life bitch, fuck all yall." and then ran out of the store.

HAHAHAHAHA.....if you really did do this yuck then thats some classic shit right there....

i know this white kid who got tats all down his arm.. the funny thing is when i met him he was a straight nerd and i was kinda of the young highschool kid with baggie pants and crooked hat... 5 or six years later im rockin sweaters and khakis and this kid is all tatted up with the ghetoest gear you have ever seen.. hes a ful blown wigger..

and on a side note.. everybody needs to invest in a pair of NEW balances.. theeeenn you are str8 thuggin..

nigga.

I'm not thug at all.

I'm clean cut and I try to blend into my surroundings.

You sure wouldn't want to see me walking down a dark alleyway

late at night, but I try not to come off as a thug. No time for that shit.

Originally posted by boogie hands

im a camoflauge thug.....im all smiley and laughing and then BAM!!!! you gots a shank in your neck and im hitting on your girlfriend.....

------------------

brick, brick ,brick...thats how i be up against your girlfriends ass...

good fucking times.

has anyone noticed that over time, the definitions of the words thug and ganster, while maynot have changed completely are certailny used and viewed completely dif. in context.

like when bush said something along the lines of saddam being a thug, he meant criminal, lowlife hired goon scum kinda type thing (envisioning a rough type char. outta the forties and what not, square jaw, suspenders, brass knuckles, newsboy type hat)

yet all my roomates were like yeah nigga hes living thug life straight outta the westside of baghdad biotch like god yo smoke 'em DAWG.

I dunno, just something that crossed my mind.

Ethuggin'

Archived