cuss words

zemdoe sc

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest -MOE LESTER-

i SWEAR LIKE A MOTHER FUCKER!! ALL DAY!!

AHHA

fuck

i also say "and shit" at the end of my sentence alot...i call my parents bitches..im so fucking cool

I fuckin hate it when stupid fuckin kids on the bus will be talkin all this "fuck, and shit" while old ladies sit behind them or infront of them, or when there is cute females present...Fuckin people need to learn how to shut the fuck up, and give hot females and old ladies respect, or get my fist through there throats....

Guest PAYROLL

Smart, I think he's referring to the shit ass length of his mother fucking dick: 22mm. It's funny as three happy mother fuckers that he also refers to his AIDS infested goddamn fucking ass shit ass mother fucking ass dick as his "person." Goddamn, thats some mother fucking shitty wicked ass wierd shit, goddammit.

Guest ego trippin
Originally posted by i~hear~voice

uh huh they do..my girly always told me when she had to deliver the terdling....not that i wanted to know or anything...

The way you said that, combined with the small font size and the colouring makes you sound really gay.

FUCK ASS SHIT CUNT DOODLE JESUS FUCK CHRIST!!!!!!

Archived