Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Pistol

MLB 2002 PLAYOFFS!

this seasons playoffs are fucking awesome. it would be better if the Dodgers were in it but "wait till next year".

The Oakland A's vs Twinkies game was good. Twins looked like shit in the beginning then came back to win. Athletics came back and owned game 2. Mulder owned the Twinkies lefties.

The first 2 Yankee vs Angels games are about as good as it gets. Back and forth close games decided in the latter innings.

Yanks get game 1. Angels take game 2 in da bronx.

St. Louis was playing good too. But other than that I haven't watched the other games.

yes, its time once again for the playoffs!! also being a dodger fan, i was a bat boy and clubbie for the albuquerque dukes back in the day, i definitely am hoping for next year, but so far it looks like its gonna be one hell of an october!!! god bless america and baseball, and i know some people could give a shit about baseball, but they are just mentally challenged so don't laugh at them, they are people too. just ignorant to the point of sadness. los angeles in 2g3 beeyotch!!!!!!

-the shocker

Jays in 5 years! Remember that.

word up, Pistol, you beat me to it.

It's pretty sick that the Angels won, considering last night's loss was mad demoralizing.

go yanksssss,gotta love a team named after my favorite passtime.

maybe thats what they ment by americas favorite passtime

the giants game is atarting right now, place your bets gentlemen, place your bets! 5 cans u.f. black rusto on the giants....

-the shocker likes baseball

Guest Catch22

Dodgers in '03 Go Angels!

What a series so far. It doesn't get much better. The Yanks & giants better get beat!

Originally posted by Weapon X

this cards/arizona game is serious. 9th inning right now.

before i fell asleep it was 1-0 then tied in the late innings. great playoffs so far.

yes catch 22 all i care about is that the yankees and giants don't make the playoffs. actually i would like the Angels to make it.

Guest spectr

YANKEES SUCK YANKEES SUCK YANKEES SUCK

yeah, so the atlanta/san fran series is 1-1 and the st louis/arizona series is 2-0.....

is the new york/california 1-1??

im guessing those games are tonight (friday)??

Originally posted by Catch22

Dodgers in '03 Go Angels!

What a series so far. It doesn't get much better. The Yanks & giants better get beat!

hollah!!!! los angeles motha fuckin dodgers in 2g3 fo sheezy!!!! and definitely, fuck the goddamn yankees!!!!

- the shocker lives in dodger blue baby!!!

Guest PAYROLL
Originally posted by PAYROLL

A-T-L-A-N-T-A

Guest spectr

Ok angels do the right thing today and knock the yanks out why cause the yankees suck!!!! oh yeah yankees fans suck!!!!! last tiem i went to a game some yankee fan sitting next to me didnt like me yelling yankees suck right in his ear so i beat him up after the game!!!!

Red Sox Nation

Guest PAYROLL
Originally posted by spectr

Red Sox Nation

wicked right.

Guest spectr

Ok now why cant atlanta finish off the steriod freak using giants anyone else remember when barry bonds was skinny?? dam i hate the giants more then i hate any team but the yankees, i alos think barry bonds should be banned from playing baseball for using to many steriods!!!!

RED SOX NATION

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this