Morning Wood......?

WhAt_dA_fUcK

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest C.O.P.S
Originally posted by Dirty_habiT

fuck that, I sport that shit like a champ, I'll go make my cereal and close the fridge door with my wood.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: .........FAG

Guest Andy Capp
Originally posted by --zeSto--

oh to be 15 again...

15 was only the start.

every day has been an early morning blessing for at least 6 years and counting

Originally posted by cultural me

this guy loves the cock, huh?

how'd you come up withat one pal? he didn't say anything remotely gay..so you must be thinking he said some gay stuff, so you must be thinking he's really sexy and you wanna have his baby or soe shit. thats gay man, real gay...

Originally posted by socrates

man you've been on here for three days and this is what you contribute

and counting.......its not the size of the boat its the motion of the ocean.....i was on 12ozprophet a long ass time ago but we had to turn off our internet i recently got it back bout a couple a days ago....my name used to be "Boxcar Willy"...i wrote, and still write...i remember that foo willy.wonka and fox mulder i havent seen anyother familiar faces...think positive instead of downgrading fools...i dunno im stoned

you've probably noticed that you get semi-hardons occasionally throughout the day, even when you're not a bit aroused. your dick needs this blood circulation to survive. if you don't get wood for a long time, your dick will die or something... i dono. i think that relates to morning woods though. this was something i read from playboy in 8th grade...

Guest Andy Capp
Originally posted by greedy mars

i wish i had a bitch near me when i have morning wood. because i swear my its got like an extra 3 inches on it. fuck

you could get an 'erection' and it would do the same thing

Archived