Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
bustr keaton

lookin out my back door (fixed)

Guest Merdle

Nice post. I'm sorry but that theory is horrible. Numbers numbers numbers..........................blahhhhhh

Guest fr8lover

post the VODKA! "gets the girls open!"

Buster...call me. I've been tryin' to get in touch but, you're always out when I call.

Nice post.

Thats so tru.. only toys care about numbers...... i never really counted.... All I care is about going to paint wit my boyz and just exchanging flix... thats what graff is really about... not numbers.

Guest SPFlatty

for some reason that cosoe brings back memories. 1998, the goold ole days. when freight painters were a seperate entity, now everyone paints freights...fuck a number! burn!!! if you've been in it long enough the numbers will come. don't burn yourself out in two years trying paint a thousand freights. take your time folks...it makes for better pictures.

Originally posted by SPFlatty

...fuck a number! burn!!! if you've been in it long enough the numbers will come. don't burn yourself out in two years trying paint a thousand freights. take your time folks...it makes for better pictures.

word.

nice post, that fr8ophilies hopper is hot.

yo i coaught that nace in florida... i didnt even see that in the post.... damn that shit is so fresh.... going by 40 mph is kinda of hard to see all the skill thats in it...

Originally posted by sixteenvandals

that cosoe sucks. 98 wasnt the good ole days. frieghts were "unique" till like 96.

16v.

i agree. some good flicks up there. yeah

Guest fr8lover
Originally posted by SPFlatty

for some reason that cosoe brings back memories. 1998, the goold ole days. when freight painters were a seperate entity, now everyone paints freights...fuck a number! burn!!! if you've been in it long enough the numbers will come. don't burn yourself out in two years trying paint a thousand freights. take your time folks...it makes for better pictures.

yo dog, who died and made you freight philosopher?

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this