Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Guest da wizzard

INDY 500

since the beginning of time indy writers have been terrible(shore enough said) with the exception of very few slope,unone,keas,sn,delt.

now for the first time there is writers(tcb,cmd no one else) in your city doing original shit and at a level its never been taken to before(this is including mul) so all you kids out there if you dont want your weak ass piece to look like a 5 year old un piece or some generic tokeo hell spawn shit(by the way tokeo is not a writer worth biting) then start biting cue,keas,lyer,sn, then and only then will your city be worth a post on the internet. slope,keas,unone,snone,delt,seme,tusk,cue,lyer. if your names not on this list quit writing

gary busey

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i wish i could take credit for that....

man oh man...

that gary busey...when he takes over, he means business...

nyc or bust...

there isnt much more than corn in indiana.....

Originally posted by jack frost

:nope: the corn reference is so tired.

Yeah, I agree, that shit is fukin stupid!!!!

theres been lots more influential writers in indy. And not just Mul either. What about old school IWS heads like Baks, Crepe, and Dose? what about Drat? the list goes on.

Minnesoldier> dont say stupid shit.

Okay now I gotta stick up for my boy. If you only knew Drat ya'll would learn a thing or two...he's been doin his thing for seven years now and he is the type of person who takes anyone under his wing. His pieces may look simple now but they are just bombs. He's trying to get his name out there. He's painted some really tight ass pieces and he got no recognition. He's everywhere now and that's what he wants. Dieslo pissed me off when he painted over Drat's stuff at American tent cause Drat had no beef with you what so ever. I think all this petty shit just needs to end now. There is no reason for it. I know Bundy feels me on this one.

Guest 87centHitMan

Hey indianarail, At least brickyard posted flicks. This whole thread has turned into "Days Of Our Lives" and everyone's participating...So good for him for getting over the drama and getting back to the point. If I could get my pics developed, I'd post, but I have no scanner...But I'll make a good post on here sooner or later.

Originally posted by fabled

Okay now I gotta stick up for my boy. If you only knew Drat ya'll would learn a thing or two...he's been doin his thing for seven years now and he is the type of person who takes anyone under his wing. His pieces may look simple now but they are just bombs. He's trying to get his name out there. He's painted some really tight ass pieces and he got no recognition. He's everywhere now and that's what he wants. Dieslo pissed me off when he painted over Drat's stuff at American tent cause Drat had no beef with you what so ever. I think all this petty shit just needs to end now. There is no reason for it. I know Bundy feels me on this one.

This is on point. People allready know the deal.

Stop paying attention to minesoldiers posts...I have no beef with him, and im a fan of what he does...Everything I have seen of his Ive dug...But everyone in here knows that post is bullshit, I dont have a single ounce of beef with the man but how is someone going to comment on our scene when their three states over...Everyone knows he left out kids putting in work, but it doesnt matter its all talk....

drat crushes shit solo to props. Tcb crushes to, props to them to. ..and i just posted those flicks to show that their is a lot of writers that have had influence in indy, dope heads..... but at the same time i think the most influential crew in indy has been mul hands down. period.

yeah you can say that there is people currently putting it down harder than mul now.....now that that pretty much all of mul moved away.

This is no disrespect to any one but that MINNEsoilder guy that seems to know so much about INDY.

eba00324397f00000015.jpg

Shore off of Meridian and 14th St. - 2000 eba00324397f00000021.jpg

Shore off the highwayeba00324397f00000018.jpg

Shore off the highway - 1995

eba00324397f00000019.jpg

Shore at the Drake in 1994, influence from someone from CRN

I told you we could have ended this...I told you I knew what all my shit in the city looked like at the time shit was agreed to end all beef...Now more Kam and Drat shit has been dissed...Its over for your dick eating crew...Dont expect to have much running in this city.