INDY 500

Guest da wizzard

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 727
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by jarjarbinks

dude......exile is the king hes fuckin all state or midwest or some shit. he fuckin killen anyone in indy or surrounding citys. everyone knows that. he eats the fetuses of toys that piss off MUL.

you got any new flicks?

this coolname shit is so incoherent it doesn't really warrant a reply..

this coolname shit is so incoherent it doesn't really warrant a reply.. but here are some things i found interesting...

First off that spot that I think you are thinking of has been a TFD IS NUA spot from the beginning from 1994, before sn was writing. We kept the walls chill without writing on them

I hope this is a joke

I had personal beef with cue

Why? the only thing you've ever said about this is "i don't like him"

I didn't go over any tcb shit, but everything I did was burning cue

you went over the TeeCeeBee on Mass Ave dipshit.... not to mention the two TCBs on the blue SN UN all city wall.... and CUE's shit is TCB shit.. so you went over TCB a lot.... we could argue all day about who burned who and never agree, but there was no need for you to go over CUE anyway cuz there was a shit load of space next to him at every single spot...

No NUA never went over any MUL freights

EROS NUA (who still paints eros freights once or twice a year despite his knowledge of EROS NTS AKB TCI) dissed a SN KEAS UNONE e2e freight in 1997.. he lined it and wrote "A line for the kings"

NUA never dissed anyones freights cause we hold that shit SACRED...

flicks of arest over CUE on freights have been posted on here before.. they can be reposted..

coolname.. you're a sad old clinically certified skitzophrenic man who sells his medication and lives off disability checks from the government..... and now you've stooped to outright lying for legitimacy... your shit isn't almost non-existent in this city or any other city and your freights are garbage... i respect your longevity but hate that since the day you began your inability to show mutual respect to those DESTROYING steets AND BURNING freights, cleans, walls, hiways, etc has divided and held back this city's potential and its reputation.. the conspiracy theories you spout on your website and in your magazine are ridiculous and offensive because they make it easier for people to discount legitimate radical critiques of the police-state government/neo-liberal economic system we are forced to live under.. don't let fear get in your way of living your own life, fulfilling your own desires, chasing your own dreams, and building the world you want to live in.. if you want to live your life devoid of logic that's cool with me, but if your dream is to see others fail be prepared for the consequences...

jarjar......... i hope that exiles comment is a joke.. he's dope but to call him the king of the midwest, indiana, or even indianapolis is offensive... and not that it's that big of a concern, but you lack of spine in your recent beef is pretty offensive as well.. but keep carrying on.. i've been seeing lot's of your freights... it'd be nice to see some colors, but they're lookin hot regardless.........

To crunkdup

It seems you like conversing with me because if what I said doesn't warrant a reply, than get off the dillz jack... Fuck you and fuck your toy crew. I'll go ahead and reply, though, to this mooglon. In reverse. I don't want to see anyone fail except those who are at wrong with what they do. And that goes for certain levels, I mean if you kill someone for no reason, then you're getting killed. If you diss something, than it deserves a diss back. I already admitted my mistake in the other post about going over cue. I was looking out for boy who I thought was in the right, and dissing cue, but like I said, I already apoligized for it

---don't let fear get in your way of living your own life, fulfilling your own desires, chasing your own dreams, and building the world you want to live in..--- props for that...

I take it you saw my mag, the name has nothing to do with any 12 oz names...maybe my life goal is to get assassinated by someone? You do not know me. So you are probably rich and never lived in a two room shit hole paying rent to some greedy dude with fuck neighbors killing your dogs. I'll tell you that the rich people of Simon's live somewhere in Carmel and they host as their guests evil people like Bill Clinton. And their money trickles down into the close surrounding community, thats why Carmel has so many amenities that Indy as a city doesn't have. And I can write what I want to write.

I started illegal writing in a long time ago and I started on freights. I give respect for people who rock illegal writing regardless of what it is. I don't see how my opinions are holding this city back... I don't want to see anything dissed that includes tcb, mul, ipd, s2l, NUA, or anyones shit. Take that as truth. You want you and your's to come off first, probably. I want the best for myself and my boys.

About the outright lying, tell me what I have outright lied and I will explain myself if you want this discussion to continue.

Maybe I should rephrase what I said earlier and say that I hold freights sacred. There was mad space at the tint.. wall, so why did cue and lyer or richie and lyer when he was in tcb have to go over Arest and Bizars production when it was only up for a second? Thats reason for the beef and the battle settled all of that shit, but talk to Arest about that, as I am sure the dissing of cue's tags on freights and whatever else got dissed by him was before the battle got set up, I don't know the whole story behind it.

And I didn't know about what Eros did to your guys e2e 6 years ago, but I will ask him, but I know at around that time there was beef between mul heads going over mut and baks, if I remember correctly from someone going over something at the legal wall across from the drake. So someone from mul went over one of mine and someone elses from my crew.

Yea I went over the teeceebee and the blue wall, but that is only because that was and still is a NUA wall. Like I said...First off that spot that I think you are thinking of has been a TFD IS NUA spot from the beginning from 1994, before sn was writing. We kept the walls chill without writing on them. And about the cue shit, read the above.

But hey you guys went over alot of our shit as well, so to make this shit simple, lets end the beef right here on this board and in real life.

A.) Fuck Kam's toy manuevers for going over the NUA roller piece and Shore and Arest pieces without knowing the whole deal.

B.) Fuck a toy who lines a bunch of burners and doesn't sign it.

Oh and by the way tcb did go over a production put on by s2l, whats up with that shit?????

Re: To crunkdup

Originally posted by coolname

A.) Fuck Kam's toy manuevers for going over the NUA roller piece and Shore and Arest pieces without knowing the whole deal.

B.) Fuck a toy who lines a bunch of burners and doesn't sign it.

Yeah...I went over the roller fill...And I had the balls to sign it...Anything I've dissed has been signed...And I will apologize for going over your piece Shore...This was done awhile back and at the time I was pissed at the entire crew, because of Arest's and Hymn's actions which we've allready discussed...I agree I shouldnt have taken it out on the entire crew...I do think its bullshit that your sitting there as an older experienced cat and letting this bullshit destroy your crews work as well as others...So if my going over the roller is a toy move then what is Arest, hymn, dislo, and velcro dissing my piece with tags? I never dissed anything before that day...So yes I apologize to you but fuck the 4 mentioned above, and until my shit stops getting dissed by them I will continue to defend my shit, as will drat and others...I have no problem with you, I never have, but you need to check these kids in your crew...Im done talking about this on here if you'd like to talk about this in detail email me.... notoriouskys317@yahoo.com

Peace to everyone and stay safe...

Yo...Jar Jar bitch! You better stop talkin jive about Exile, that kid owns Indy & most of the 50 states. Man I wouldn't talk like that unless I had a 7 foot wookie to protect me. And Chewbacca don't come around until episode 4. And what the hell did you do to the galactic senate? Givin shit over to palpatine while Amadala aint there, Damn!

Originally posted by Panama Jack

Yo...Jar Jar bitch! You better stop talkin jive about Exile, that kid owns Indy & most of the 50 states. Man I wouldn't talk like that unless I had a 7 foot wookie to protect me. And Chewbacca don't come around until episode 4. And what the hell did you do to the galactic senate? Givin shit over to palpatine while Amadala aint there, Damn!

no.

• 3 weeks later...

Trouble In Towne

Hey Yo...

Just a little update for the madd taggers of the city...

If you know or have worked with the "artist" known as Acid chances are the boys in blue know who you are. Drat and Kam have been turned in by him along with a handful of other lesser known artists, all of whom have been confronted by the blues. So to conclude, anyone who has done things with Acid WATCH YOUR BACK!

Now back to the regularly scheduled program...

• 7 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Wow...you guys are still on some beef shit that's years old. amusing to say the least...in indy's whole graf history less then 5 cats have been beat up. let's get that count up a couple digits instead of posting paragraphs.shit...post flicks of the post fight victiums if you're really savage.

Ladies and gentlemen... boys and girls.... I have an announcement to make. I, the real SER ONE undoubtedly know the true identity of Ted Bundy 317. It's none other then the scary ass lil' faggot Bobby Fisher better known to all of you as "KAM". This kid is a fuckin joke. He has nothing beter to do than sit on a computer all day and talk shit. Now, I have a message for his ass. Jessie wants to throw hands son. She's not the only one but the rest of us are gonna let her handle our light work kid. Oh yeah, I forgot... your too shook to show your face anywhere around us... that's right. However, if you want to do the damn thang.... you know where to find us. Dont be scurred... it's only Jessie. For real tho son, holla so I can watch my girl beat your ass like the salad tossin' fag you are. I would do it, and so would the crew, but we think it'd be funnier to watch a girl beat ya ass. (Just like when Ashley stuck you.) So, you have a choice.... throw hands with Jessie... or me and the crew find u and beat ya ass.... You decide. Let us know your answer... Call Jessie's cell. Ok, I'm done ya'll. Hindu status to the rest of ya'll.... no beef. But Bobby, it's on and poppin'. Holla back. Peace and props to all my boys... u kno who ya'll is. <~~ONE~~> SRone

"The artist formerly known as KAM, whose spray-painted graffiti can be seen around Indianapolis, is apparently going straight. Eighteen-year-old Michael Flowers, who was arrested on graffiti-related charges last week, called me after reading Wednesday's column about the Hyperfix highway project. On the advice of his lawyer, he couldn't talk about the criminal charges. But facing an Aug. 4 appearance in Marion Superior Court, Room 9, he sounded ready to stop now"...according to the court records on Indystar.com

Bobby Fishers, eh? Your real stupid, Ser..the dude dosnt even write anymore

• 8 months later...
  • 1 month later...

can anbody tell me what the drake and the landing is??

im new to indy

looking for kids to write with

ive seen a bunch of tcb and mul shit around

and tons of iws and mfk stuff

that berlin kid has crazy style

actually all those iws mfk kids have style

mul has stuff on lock too

and the bloomington scene is ill

tcb seems to have alot of the same style in their crew

anybody have any info on what the 105's and shit are

• 2 weeks later...

yes there are regular writers in indy...

im looking back at all these pages of beef, shit is mad whack. beef shouldn't be what graf is about, especially in a city which has a dying scene...beef dosnt help anyone accomplish anything, and it makes writers look like assholes to the public, destroys crews, and kills what its all about....graf.

i'll post up some new flicks when i get the chance to upload them next week, ive got 500 some flix from the past couple years

indiana wouldnt suck if people would grow up...

this city has so many chill places, so many tight spots, and it IS the 14 largest city in the country. So maybe we should act like it? there's a lotta dudes who are doing just that, but there were also a lotta dudes who need to grow up and quit calling everyone toys and starting shit...i frankly dont care about all the whack beef garbage thats happened in the past, its over with. but whos to say it wont't happen all over again if peoples bad attitudes stay the same...

write and unite, for real...

Archived