INDY 500

Guest da wizzard

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 727
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by indianarail

come on now...are you blind in one eye or something?? like it has been said a million times before...quit sucking eachother's dicks about two legal walls and maybe you would see what goes on... you proclaim yourself as being kings but i tell you that no one sees it that way except the only people in your crew...you get no love in indianapolis and you damn sure dont get love anywhere else... if you call what you and your crew does "putting it down" then the other kids in this city must be straight slaughtering .... and quit biting crew names nerd...

Damn, you're taking what Serpentor said comepletely out of context. I don't know who you are, but I'm sure you know me. My crew doesn't prolclaim anything, I've seen other indy heads bomb "Naptown Kings", but never us.We've always been about the steel. that's what crew was founded on. People that know about fr8s know about our heads. I don't have to say that, nor do any of us have to post our shit for cops or whoever to view. Other's really don't do that much for the city, I mean bombing's coo, but we're the only ones that bring dope writer's thru to rock metal, and foo's start dissing because they're coo with us,next thing you know 15 of our trains are dissed in fr8ville or bumblefuck or where ever....but that's not the point. As far as jocking crew names goes; I hope you're TCB because that's biting TC-5 and TCBY yogurt. And if you're not I'm sure I can find a crew with similar letters. Indianarail if you'd like, I can quote one of your ealier post, I think you said we roll hella deep w/ bats, brass knuckles and such, and call you a pussy but you didn't wanna fuck around. Hey, you said it yourself.

Oh yeah, and Indanarail. Don't let your typing dig you a hole that mommy and daddy's gold card can't get you out of.

Hey Taxer email me we gotta talk about this beef shit.

theabortiondr@yahoo.com

I'm cool with cats in TC5 and there is no drama.. so don't sweat it..

I think Indianarail was trying to get at the TREND of hijackings of names..

NUA=UA

HFX=FX

IHP=IHU

UPS=UPS

EROS=EROS AKB TCI NTS (minneapolis king.. and not self proclaimed)

all that shit's pretty bit.. but whatever.. i'm sure you'll never reach the radar's of those crews and if you ever do, i'm sure they won't feel too threatened... ya'll keep yapping and we'll keep takin the city back...

Guest 87centHitMan

Damn this thread is dead...You know there's always gonna be similar crews out there. There's also a crew called IHS/FA in the south, there's IHU, IHP another TCB crew in the states, and across seas, making three of them...There's also been TITS, TATS...GSK, MSK...NBN, MBN...Everyone hates NUA, I know. That seems to be the big thing lately. They've pulled some shit on people I'm down with, but never me personally, and I've never met any of them. I don't care to. But people need to quit with the bullshit and get back to posting some new flicks...If I could get my shit together I will...So try and post some new pictures, people.

Originally posted by 87centHitMan

Damn this thread is dead...You know there's always gonna be similar crews out there. There's also a crew called IHS/FA in the south, there's IHU, IHP another TCB crew in the states, and across seas, making three of them...There's also been TITS, TATS...GSK, MSK...NBN, MBN...Everyone hates NUA, I know. That seems to be the big thing lately. They've pulled some shit on people I'm down with, but never me personally, and I've never met any of them. I don't care to. But people need to quit with the bullshit and get back to posting some new flicks...If I could get my shit together I will...So try and post some new pictures, people.

This says it all, im gonna try to find some way to get some flicks scanned...Everyone should just take it easy...Summers comming and we dont need to ruin our summer in the city by beefing with eachother, im personally done with this shit, Ive learned that this is not going to get any of us anywhere and im deading whatever beef Ive had...Its not that big of a deal...We all just need to do our own thing and not worry about other peoples shit...We should all be working together with a common goal to kill the city as much as possible...

i gurantee there is and has already been a super famous UPS crew which YOU ARE NOT IN..therefore you are jacking their name...

Do you actually know anyone in the Super Famous UPS crew?if so, I'd suggest you talk to them about who's down. Check your sources.

No beef!!!!!!!

Beef is for no one... we should all just chill out, and do our thing, theres plenty of spots to rock...

No beef with anyone sounds good to me how about yall...Whats past is past...no going back, so lets start anew...

Plus PapaShongo is watching us all, and having a laugh behind his computer screen plotting his next move for the arrest of writers.

Be careful all ya'll hoodlums....

Re: No beef!!!!!!!

Originally posted by 12345678A 9

Beef is for no one... we should all just chill out, and do our thing, theres plenty of spots to rock...

No beef with anyone sounds good to me how about yall...Whats past is past...no going back, so lets start anew...

word.

ITS WHATS FOR DINNER

IM COOL WIT NO BEEF ON THE WALL.... I HATE TO SAY IT BUT I AGREE WIT BUNDY ABOUT WRECKIN THE CITY... HOWEVER... CERTAIN LINES WERE CROSSED ON PERSONAL SHYT SO THE PERSONAL BEEF MUST CONTINUE. I'LL KILL ALL THE BEEF ON THE WALL I HAVE.... I'LL STOP GOIN OVA YA SHYT BUT ONLY IF U DO THE SAME.... OK BOBBITO?? OH... BY THE WAY... WAS THAT A SHOE POLISH OUTLINE ON THAT PINK ROLLER?!? AIGHT YA'LL AMMA STOP WASTING MY TIME AND YOURS. MUCH LOVE TO ALL MY BOYS.... KILL THE COWS!! YO RICH... HAVE U TALKED TO MR SHAN YET?? I STILL CAN'T GET AHOLD OF HIM. HIT ME UP YO... <---ONE---> SR:dazed:

Re: Re: No beef!!!!!!!

its too late for ...diplomacy has been tried to many times and you and your friends wouldnt stop after numerous warnings/agreements and even after a battle...now its just over for you...you wanted it...you're getting it... you = :bawling:

Just let it go man, he says hes gonna let it die....Just try it...If not, then so be it...But noone needs this shit me, you, or him...Just dead it...No apologies, no regrets, just go your seprate ways.

?????

Shore hasnt had beef with Richie and at the time of the jam in Broad Ripple, Shore offered Richie a bottle of water. Shore is not the leader of NUA, so Richie settle your beefs with someone who you have beef INDIVIDUALLY instead of going over Shores shit. Someone went over your tags, you already dissed theirs plus alot more, and taking a full scale war against a crew cause some NUA members fucked up is not a good idea.

So you won one battle against heads from NUA, why are you so pissed at every one in NUA and going over all NUA stuff?? thats just wack...

If you are trying to get cheap fame, cause thats what it looks like, just quit writing.

If you want to battle Shore, he will do it...what do you want? We could set up a 4 day time limit to do a blackbook battle, meet at the ArtsGarden in Circle Center and have 4 judges...one of your boys, whoever, one of Shore's boys, and two completely nuetral judges. And I mean nuetral, we could pick someone from there just sitting there as a judge or not or have two cats Totally Nuetral come.

Other than that please cease with the dissing, cause everyone realizes that whats done is done and you are just continuing hate and anger in something so great as writing...

absolutely not...like i said once before...people have tried to communicate with them on numerous occasions..numerous...now maybe shore realizes what has been happening and what's going to continue happening well he should of thought of that before hand...its too late and now its over for them...people have tried to reason with them and they kept on be disrespectful ... you shouldnt trust them tedbundy....they respect nothing because theyre jealous...and theyll do the same to you and have been...my point is actions have consequences...

Well im letting it die right now, I dont want to communicate with them and im sure they dont want to communicate with me....We go our seprate ways...I know what my shit looks like in the city right now as long as it stays that way im happy, if their shit stays the same without any problems from me I suggest they stay on a neutral level with me...I will be happy, they will be happy....Its a win/win situation...Im not trying to hold any grudges...

since the beginning of time indy writers have been terrible(shore enough said) with the exception of very few slope,unone,keas,sn,delt.

now for the first time there is writers(tcb,cmd no one else) in your city doing original shit and at a level its never been taken to before(this is including mul) so all you kids out there if you dont want your weak ass piece to look like a 5 year old un piece or some generic tokeo hell spawn shit(by the way tokeo is not a writer worth biting) then start biting cue,keas,lyer,sn, then and only then will your city be worth a post on the internet. slope,keas,unone,snone,delt,seme,tusk,cue,lyer. if your names not on this list quit writing

gary busey

Archived