INDY 500

Guest da wizzard

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 727
  • Created
  • Last Reply

that Ron Artest sure tells it like it is, i hope i never have to playhim one on one! Sectordvda quite bein such a cake bitch already, your pissin me off. just kidding man. you graff guys are to damn sensitive. grow a pair and watch more sports. God Bles America!

I am a cop & i wil bust you

Let me tellyou a little bedtime story about NUA, those motherfuckers will trully regret the day they fucked with this hombre. Ya see im known for takin a muthafucka's face an crushin da shit like some feeble pistachioe-nut. An stay the fuck out my yard all you haters, I throw bricks!

Sighned,

The Freight King

Re: I am a cop & i wil bust you

Originally posted by Papa-Shongo

Let me tellyou a little bedtime story about NUA, those motherfuckers will trully regret the day they fucked with this hombre. Ya see im known for takin a muthafucka's face an crushin da shit like some feeble pistachioe-nut. An stay the fuck out my yard all you haters, I throw bricks!

Sighned,

The Freight King

im laughing....

Re: ...some more "HEAR-SAY"

Originally posted by I-SOAR

when OFA was all city back in the day TFS used to battle them..yeah, yeah, tell me something I didnt know....grave=ofa.hpc.....right, BUT isn't diesl down with hpc or at least graves? and diesl IS TFS! So what I heard was some killer of giants down in l.a. told some cat up in the 206 to put grave down....far as i'm told, he did.....

Grave is formerly of OFA all his old tags have HPC over them and he's also formerly of dubs. Currently reppin HPC & KYT. Diesl is KYT/DTC & and TFS. Yeah they cool.

INDIANARAIL and TAXER speak the truth.. If you wanna paint/chill/get hooked up in indy, SHORE and AREST are not the heads to connect with.. they do almost nothing.. and what they do is always negative and reactionary rather than positive and proactive... and what they do paint on the same 2 or 3 spots all the time is always a horrendous excuse for graffiti/lettering... That HEIST, TRUST, and GAMBL shit is well painted.. i'm feeling it all whether or not i personally rock the same style or not.. but compare that to the indy NUA stuff.. why would people not from indy EVER want to come to indy to stoop to the level of NUA??? it baffles the mind..

Be fair warned, their shit is not gonna last in this city.. If you paint with them there is no guarantee that your shit will last either.... that's just what it's gonna come down to these grim days.. i wish it wasn't getting to this point.. but i think it's getting there...

Guest Porcheezee

haha... the mouths on some kids these days... don't try to act hard to compensate for your lack of graffiti skills... are you gangsters or graff writers? or maybe both? if you're that concerned with thuggin then maybe you should be hittin the block and makin some cheese instead of trying to write your name on a couple trains that will never make it out untouched. new line of work kids... and i do remember that whole fiasco of bringing back iws when they had nothing to do with the crew and then all getting booted by crepe... that's gotta be embarassing. I'd probably be pretty bitter too.

i dont wanna stir shit up anymore then people in this post already has.

and its to interesting to stay clear from responding. but, fuck it.

NUA must be some crazy kids to have every writer out side their crew and in Indy complaining on the internet about them..

As far as i'm concerned. I like shit by NUA. EVEN IF ITS NOT THE BEST SHIT I'VE SEEN. But who cares anyways ? Do you really get pissed off when you see writers that have been around longer then you doing stuff that you probably wouldnt flick and further more. post it on the internet ? and i dont believe that all they do is legal work.. because i wouldnt have known of them if that was the case.. so case closed.. why try to make others hate them ? are you guys inferior ? are you gonna blow up and diss their shit ? or nut up and fight them ? Most likely you'll diss em when they arent looking.. And hide when they are around. either way. shit wont change unless every one can change their attitudes and smarten up.

The bottom line is this.. You gotta be a fucken sucker to hold in this anger and let it out on the internet. I mean you can tell people "NUA IS BAD.. THEY ARE TOYS, they dont do graffiti really good.. it should look like the shit i jock on the 12oz." And to tell you the truth that makes you look stupid, weak, gay, toyish. pick one. Whatever. but its strait foolish. :rolleyes:

papa shongo>>> I would like to take this opportunity to challenge you to a duel. me against you. Make it take it. win by two. loser has to mow the lawn in their wife's sunday dress.

FLICKS PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HOLD THE CHATTER.

Ill straighten out all you f-ing toys

First off i don't except yor challenge, because you are no challenge. I could battle you for your name and take it if I wanted, but what the F- would I do with some Toy's name? I want the prime contenders, the real deals, not this Nancy shit.....But don't think your off the hook, I'll rember who you are, and you better watch yourself on the streets. NO ONE F's WITH THE FREIGHT KING...no one!

Archived