INDY 500

Guest da wizzard

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 727
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest fr8lover

i keep sayin it but tokeo and pois had jersey, at least central, handled pretty fuckin well...now i see some of their stuffs kinda fading on the highways, but they got the trainlines from the burbs into newark with pieces and big fillins...its fun to see.

Originally posted by fr8lover

i keep sayin it but tokeo and pois had jersey, at least central, handled pretty fuckin well...now i see some of their stuffs kinda fading on the highways, but they got the trainlines from the burbs into newark with pieces and big fillins...its fun to see.

I want flix!

Guest 87centHitMan
Originally posted by da wizzard

the first few flics are gamble.....he is nua and gi, my crew.....the rest are pure indy writers.....

Is GI the Same as UI? I met this kid COAS Who's freinds with WOER and they just got into Some new crew, "UnderGround's Illest" UI? UGI? They put down my boy AOER who's in our crew ACT...After Him and woer settled some old beef between ROTN and ACT...Are you with them as well or is GI a totally different crew?

Guest 87centHitMan

^^^Yeah, but They were writing it "UGI" and "UI"...They are both down with NUA, apparently...And I guess it just got started up...So I figured maybe they wrote GI as well? I don't know. If you don't ask you won't find out.

Guest 87centHitMan
Originally posted by crunkdup

it's been there since i've been aware of graff.. off I-70/I-65 downtown [/b]

That Could be POUR ASP...It looks like his fill-in style. Who knows?

Archived