INDY 500

Guest da wizzard

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 727
  • Created
  • Last Reply
either way' date=' cop or not, i heard nua an tcb were merging or some shit ....forming like a syndicate..type shit ..[/quote']

big mommy is really fucking gay, but no I heard about the "merger"

its not going down quite yet though

shore has a date soon with keas to smooth out the details good stuff though!!!!

bump bujah!!!!

big mommy is really fucking gay, but no I heard about the "merger"

its not going down quite yet though

shore has a date soon with keas to smooth out the details good stuff though!!!!

bump bujah!!!!

------------------------------------------------------------------------

So what littlemommy, i see you started your littlemommy account just to post this reply. I imagine that you have multiple accounts. I also imagine that you are also BIGMOMMY...what you gotta say to that?

fuck all this shit

fuck cops

fuck big mommy and lil mommy

both of them must be fags

that paser and berlin hopper is nuts as fuck

both those dudes got that style on lock

futures get at me i got a message from you in my email

MORE MFK IWS CT SHIT!!!

ill post pics later

fuck all toys ass piece of shites

upfe,merger,vowel

get at me its your boy from the hometown

EATMYFUCKINGSHITISOUT

who ever the fuck big mom is......MORA is not MFK affiliated what so ever.... that green and pink highlighted peice is Paser not bujah....... get your shit straight kid......dont call out something you dont know .....bump this thread......MUL roof really nice......

Paser.MFK,LAWS

• 6 months later...
  • 1 month later...

and this is your first post badtouchrandle to say big mommy's the police ? That right there is suspect as you think your bigmommy cover is blown, so you create a new account to post that you cop your self out ? hahah reverse psycology my friend.. Sorry try again..... thanks for playing..

ohhh and next post will be.... dude you're crazy, I'm no cop fuck you hahaha ... right ? I have a tip for you funny guys. Learn how the lingo works instead of trying to throw it in here and there, because yes you're right, it does sound redic-u-liceeee... Wait I have a better idea... why don't you focus on real crime or gangsters ? There are plenty of gangsters that write on shit all over the place and it sucks. it gives graff a bad name because gangsters start trying to write real graff and they bring that gangster mentality to this world... So if you musttt go after people to make your bosses and your ego happy, then please try to focus on people that are real bad guys..

Archived