INDY 500

Guest da wizzard

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 727
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by brickyard400

BIG UPS TO TUSK ONE MUL >>>>>>THE DOPE GRAFF WRITER AND DOPER MC......case closed .....end of that discusion.....thank you bundy.........NO.... is right. cincy kid> your post was cool but you are obviously not. trying to start beef on 12oz. oh what a life.

I'M NOT TRYING TO START ANYTHING.......I COULD GIVE A SHIT ABOUT INDIANAPOLIS OR ITS FUCKING WACK BEEF THAT GOES ON THERE. I JUST THOUGHT IT WAS FUNNY THAT THERE IS A TUSK NUA AND A TUSK MUL. NOT TRYING TO START BEEF. JUST THOUGHT IT WAS STRANGE. SO IF YOU WANT TO BE AN ASSHOLE FOR ME MAKING A POST GO AHEAD. SORRY FOR THE CONFUSION, I'LL EDIT IT NOW.

No beef between MUL and NUA

There is no beef between MUL and NUA contrary to what anyone thinks, whats past is past and what the future holds is no more beef...

on the other hand, over 30 freight burners including e2es have been dissed, lined....15 by some toy who signed it, and the rest by some other toy who unsigned it but we know who they are. So that shit is not going unpaid for...

IS NUA RA TFD UPSK

No Brick, what he was trying to say is his crew dissed a couple of peoples walls...One of them for no apparent reason....And their freights have been dissed too...So they got sick of getting their shit dissed by some herbs and decided to take action. Now that they are on the losing end of this their feelings have become hurt...See NUA is all talk and ballbats...Like a certain member who claims to have hit over a 100 freights allready this year, but oddly enough noone has seen a single one rolling....Im not really involved in this, I call it how I see it.....

"30 freight burners including e2es have been dissed"

An NUA E2E impossible....You would have 15 kids next to eachother painting at the same time.

The Cake Boys

No NUA never went over any MUL freights...There is a spot in Indy that is a TFD IS NUA spot... from the very beginning before sn was writing with un from 94...TFD IS was going to that spot before anyone else, hence it is a TFD IS spot, and it was merged to a NUA spot as well...Now no walls were dissed by NUA for no reason....there is a reason for everything...I was battling Cue and Lyers shit got fucked up cause I'm looking out for my crew and a member of RA shits got fucked up by Lyer in Indy a while back, a guest to our city got gone over...Kam you don't know the history so check up on it before you do...NUA never dissed anyones freights cause we hold that shit SACRED...

Plus other people unaffiliated with NUA got dissed by someone from the cake boy crew....Dieslo from KA got dissed by this herb from the cake boy crew, Vinak from S2L got dissed by this cake boy, and since your boys with Drat, Kam, it'd be nice to let you know a writer I heard from the grapevine who was brought up writing wise by Drat (Acid) got dissed by this cake boy as well....

Kam you also don't know jack about freights, so let me set you straight. There are over 6,000,000 freight cars rolling through this continent every day. When those 100 or more will roll out sooner or later someone will see them, it takes time...

Total crews dissed...alot, including some unaffiliated writers Acid and crews unaffiliated with NUA.

I'll post the flics when theyre developed for all yall to see...dissed streaks and dissed pieces...not like thats something to brag about but hey, it might happen to you.

Peace to S2L, IPD, MUL, KA, IWS, Drat, and the rest of my posses, basically anyone who disses is gonna get whats coming to them.....

Re: The Cake Boys

If the same spot your talking about is the spot im thinking of...Then SN and UN were there before you because Ive seen flicks of the all city pieces they had there before anyone else.

"Now no walls were dissed by NUA for no reason"

So your telling me Acero had a reason to be dissed at the tint wall? Thats bullshit and you know it, and the same with Drat being dissed at the tint wall...You can lie and say it wasnt your crew, but both of them and you know it was...I had no beef with you or your crew when I met you for the first time, infact I thought you were a chill dude and so was everyone else from your crew I met that day thats why it shocked me when those two herbs came up starting shit for what reason???Because I like straight letters??? That shit is absurd and you know who im talking about we've allready went over this before...I tried to squash everything with you even after the bullshit...I agreed I wasnt gonna cross paths with you or anyone in your crew as long as you did the same...Then what happens???Kam and Drat start getting dissed again, so yeah im gonna retaliate...Im not gonna sit back and let 4 or 5 jealous kids from your crew go about the city fucking up my shit...As far as I know you havent gone over any of my shit so we have no problems, I just think its fucked that you are letting the younger cats in your crew get away with this bullshit...I dont know if its because you dont think its wrong or if your just too scared to say anything...But either way it needs to stop because its not getting anyone anywhere....

As for Acid being dissed I dont see this to be true...I know Acid and im sure he doesnt give a fuck seeing as he doesnt write anymore and never gave a shit about it in the first place....

"Kam you also don't know jack about freights, so let me set you straight. There are over 6,000,000 freight cars rolling through this continent every day. When those 100 or more will roll out sooner or later someone will see them, it takes time..."

Obviously I dont know shit about freights, and I dont care to...Its not my thing...I have respect for those who have put in real work on freights, it takes skill....If thats what you choose to do thats fine..

Bundy,

First off that spot that I think you are thinking of has been a TFD IS NUA spot from the beginning from 1994, before sn was writing. We kept the

walls chill without writing on them so as not to blow up the freight spot that is there... The In the Ghetto thing was the first thing on the wall over there and we wanted to keep it that way. So the workers wouldn't be like "whats going on here, hopefully they dont touch anything else..."

You want to ask some of the old school members of TFD about that shit....???I'll see if they want to reply on this bullshitting board...

About Acerblo, (Bitchies lackie) and Bitchie being dissed at the legal wall.....its funny...its a legal wall...and NUA had that wall first. Even though the cake boys got a legal slip authorization for painting at a wall, and IWS has a slip for painting there, that doesn't make the FACT that NUA/HFX (most of the members of HFX changed to NUA and others quit writing, while some are still putting it up) was the first crew to do a production on it.

I dont care about Bitchie hes a toy, I never dissed anything of his and he dissed 8 of mine. He's getting whats coming to him. I personally think that he is a cop trying be a writer.

About Vinak and S2L, they did a production somewhere downtown and cue and some other of the cake boys did wack ass fill ins over the

production. So someone from S2L did S2L tags inside the shadows of some of the cake boys wack shit. It's burn or be burned baby...

Go check that wall, when I was going over cue by the tint wall.. I was calling cue out and burning his shit, off the boulevard, avenue, and street, and I wrote that . And at the same time I was testing the whole tcb cake crew. And what the results are like they play like one year olds. Taking crew shit out on one person....I had personal beef with cue. Now its four crews against tcb...call the heads of RA TFD IS NUA. Because if you can't think for yourself, I'll explain it to you, I was burning cue....I didn't go over any tcb shit, but everything I did was burning cue and I have flics to prove about my shit over his. I didnt go over anyone from the cake boys either, not keas, sn, lyer, or any of those toys. But I won due to the fact that cue didn't burn anything of mine...HAHAHHAHAH tcb's misunderstanding.... the cakes from the beginning....

Now on a more positive note, I'm gonna make an analogy about Acid's first freight and a baby who becomes a musician, their first drawing even though they never drew again. Even if Acid didn't care about that first freight, it was still someones first or whatever freight... now would you rip that baby's first picture even though the baby grew to become a musician and never drew again???

About my boys dissing your shit and Drats shit, I doubt it was them, me and you should meet up and you show me the pictures of the handstyles of the disses and I can tell you who it was so you can settle your beef personally, but keep in mind you said that you retaliated so all should be even. I will tell everyone in the crew not to dis yours, Drat's, or anyones shit except the cake boys because they have taken the dissing to a different level lining shit for no reason....And freights like I said I hold SACRED, and the toy from the cake bitches made many heads mad by straight lining it and leaving no sign or crew, but we know its you buddy.

No justice, no peace...

Its gonna be like the page from the Subway Art with the dudes holding the bats....Yeaaaaaaa boyeeeeee....we gangsters.............

Originally posted by coolname

About Acerblo, (Bitchies lackie) and Bitchie being dissed at the legal wall.....its funny...its a legal wall...and NUA had that wall first. Even though the cake boys got a legal slip authorization for painting at a wall, and IWS has a slip for painting there, that doesn't make the FACT that NUA/HFX (most of the members of HFX changed to NUA and others quit writing, while some are still putting it up) was the first crew to do a production on it.

It doesnt matter who was on it first, I dont give a shit...Their pieces were burning everything on the building at the time besides the Sac and Cents joints...And it is damn sure burning the Mos and Chad joints that are on there now...Is that what this is over were your kids mad I was painting a legal wall thats supposedly yours? I dont give a shit, if I want to paint at tent I will paint at tent anytime I want...

, I was burning cue....I didn't go over any tcb shit, but everything I did was burning cue and I have flics to prove about my shit over his. I didnt go over anyone from the cake boys either, not keas, sn, lyer, or any of those toys.

Of course you were burning Cue...You were doing pieces over his 60 second fills, he could do the same thing to you anytime...Its nothing to get a big head about...To call Keas a toy is absurd and you know it, he could burn you on your best day...Thats fact, not taking away from you or anything you've done...

About my boys dissing your shit and Drats shit, I doubt it was them, me and you should meet up and you show me the pictures of the handstyles of the disses and I can tell you who it was so you can settle your beef personally, but keep in mind you said that you retaliated so all should be even. I will tell everyone in the crew not to dis yours, Drat's, or anyones shit except the cake boys because they have taken the dissing to a different level lining shit for no reason....And freights like I said I hold SACRED, and the toy from the cake bitches made many heads mad by straight lining it and leaving no sign or crew, but we know its you buddy.

I know it was them...I dont have flicks and I dont need them...Its pretty obvious when my shit is dissed and theres a velcro bomb across the street in the same color...You acting like the shit was signed to is crazy...None of the shit your crew dissed has been signed except the tint wall...Which I think is wack...That goes for anyone dissing shit and not signing it, because I've signed just about everything I've dissed....You and TCB's beef has nothing to do with me...When my shit stops getting dissed, I will stop dissing shit....

Originally posted by I-SOAR

exile-up109.JPG

nice train. this guy has been mad consistent.

one thing, though - lately when i've been going to the yards, i've been seeing exile sidebusting freights (namely MBER, MOVR, JBUE) several times and tagging almost every train right next to people's pieces - not in the ladder, but right up on the 3D. i've got respect for exile killing shit, but i don't get what's up with sidebusting some of the best in the business?

Re: whats the site for ditd

Originally posted by coolname

Can you hook up the addy for DITD, I used to trade with them dudes awhile back....

PEACEEEEEEEEEEEEE..............

no address right now... currently relocating all over the place...

Archived