INDY 500

Guest da wizzard

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 727
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Okay now I gotta stick up for my boy. If you only knew Drat ya'll would learn a thing or two...he's been doin his thing for seven years now and he is the type of person who takes anyone under his wing. His pieces may look simple now but they are just bombs. He's trying to get his name out there. He's painted some really tight ass pieces and he got no recognition. He's everywhere now and that's what he wants. Dieslo pissed me off when he painted over Drat's stuff at American tent cause Drat had no beef with you what so ever. I think all this petty shit just needs to end now. There is no reason for it. I know Bundy feels me on this one.

Guest 87centHitMan

Hey indianarail, At least brickyard posted flicks. This whole thread has turned into "Days Of Our Lives" and everyone's participating...So good for him for getting over the drama and getting back to the point. If I could get my pics developed, I'd post, but I have no scanner...But I'll make a good post on here sooner or later.

Originally posted by fabled

Okay now I gotta stick up for my boy. If you only knew Drat ya'll would learn a thing or two...he's been doin his thing for seven years now and he is the type of person who takes anyone under his wing. His pieces may look simple now but they are just bombs. He's trying to get his name out there. He's painted some really tight ass pieces and he got no recognition. He's everywhere now and that's what he wants. Dieslo pissed me off when he painted over Drat's stuff at American tent cause Drat had no beef with you what so ever. I think all this petty shit just needs to end now. There is no reason for it. I know Bundy feels me on this one.

This is on point. People allready know the deal.

Stop paying attention to minesoldiers posts...I have no beef with him, and im a fan of what he does...Everything I have seen of his Ive dug...But everyone in here knows that post is bullshit, I dont have a single ounce of beef with the man but how is someone going to comment on our scene when their three states over...Everyone knows he left out kids putting in work, but it doesnt matter its all talk....

drat crushes shit solo to props. Tcb crushes to, props to them to. ..and i just posted those flicks to show that their is a lot of writers that have had influence in indy, dope heads..... but at the same time i think the most influential crew in indy has been mul hands down. period.

yeah you can say that there is people currently putting it down harder than mul now.....now that that pretty much all of mul moved away.

This is no disrespect to any one but that MINNEsoilder guy that seems to know so much about INDY.

I told you we could have ended this...I told you I knew what all my shit in the city looked like at the time shit was agreed to end all beef...Now more Kam and Drat shit has been dissed...Its over for your dick eating crew...Dont expect to have much running in this city.

http://www.fotango.com/p/eba00324397f00000023.jpg'>

This article is about some bullshit the police pulled in Chicago. Who knows it might be happening here...My point is that the NUA crew didn't do anything to anyone from the time being said the beef was over...Me and you met Kam at that jam and back then we didnt have any problems and the NUA crew had no problems with anyone there either. Ask yourself this, why all of a sudden would there be beef between people?? The NUA crew mainly sticks together without dealing with other writers. Shore went over Cue cause he thought Cue maliciously went over Velcro. A mistake, but either way, Shore didn't line or do crappy fill ins over Cues shit that was running. Shore pieced over everything that he went over Cue's (which were fill ins). Still a mistake, but...a piece goes over a fill in/throw up and a fill in/throw up goes over a tag....

I think someone is going over your shit and perpetrating it is the NUA crew...or the cops are doing it...and if it is new stuff you did since the PEACE post, then it definately wasnt me. It might be Richie trying to get you hyped to help him diss shit...I dont know, it wasnt me or my boys so dont fuck with our shit......think of it from your own aspect...everyone in NUA has put in at least 3 years worth of work and you have put in less...why would we want our shit gone over by you?and if you know for certain it was someone from NUA who dissed you, handstyles and all...ask for my email and Ill give it you and we'll work something out...

Peace again...

^^^^That is real fuked up!!! But it also got me thinkin, a couple pages back intercity was talking about seeing eva wich he ment eua tags over peoples shit! I'm down and good friends with all the others and not one of has touched someone elses shit with an eua tag? And then I actually saw a worm fr8 crossed out with an eua tag, I'm not about to dis worm much less the rest of my cru, so maybe something going on????

Fuck Your Yankee Blue-Jeans!

A lot of times I sit and think about all the time I spend breakin toys in my yard. Shit really makes you wonder how could 1 man dictate the freights with such dominance that no other writer would dare even look him in the eye without trembling. Thats when I know its true..That ive really done what most just dream about, That I am The Freight King! But I try and stay humble.

Sighned,

The Freight King

Originally posted by jack frost

yo bundy...i can't see shit...are you using fotango? for some reason, i can't see anyone's flix that are hosted by fotango, and i wanna see these!!

Yeah im using fotango, im not really a big fan of it but its the only free server I know of, I will email them to you tonite...peace

• 2 weeks later...

Archived