INDY 500

Guest da wizzard

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 727
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest 87centHitMan
Originally posted by intercity

i think i still haven't heard back from you... if you still have beef with me, and still think my shit sucks, you know how to get ahold of me. that's something you seem to have a hard time doing... you can't even look me in the face when you talk to me. i'm ready to go out... find me when you're ready.

Look here I'm not getting into any more gay e-mail wars with you. I have a hard time getting ahold of you? You've lost my number three times. I'll get your number and call you. But you're not getting another e-mail from me, ever. This will the last message I type to you or anyone else on here. I'm fucking through with this internet shit. Later kids.

yeah, you are right. Actually, i only paint legal walls in minimal amounts. I came on this thread to post a flik of our stuff in Indy, and then fuck head starts talking shit... now, even though this is an Indy thread, i'm going to back my self up with actual work... weather it's legal or not... but whatever. This thread has ran too long anyway... and intercity still can't back his mouth up. So... later...

Originally posted by indianarail

trust,

i think you should stop right away for two major reasons

A: This is an indianapolis thread not a TRUSTUGN VS. INTERCITY internet war.

and B: You do legal walls which is only cool done in minimum amounts. period .

no disrespect...but i also dont dig your style...

ciao!

You need to hit me up man...Get my number.

Guest 87centHitMan
Originally posted by 87centHitMan

All stolen from TAXER...

http://www.fotango.com/p/eba00313727f00000004.jpg'>

http://www.fotango.com/p/eba00313727f00000034.jpg'>

So...Yeah. If anyone wants to claim anything...(wink wink.)

bump for AKTR. as for the latter, there you go trust.

added>>> just checked out the UGN page to see more of your stuff... no flicks on there? or is it just not finished yet?

This is some funny stuff. Everyone makes it seem like Indy really is on some shit...I think you guys should step away from your keyboards and put in some work....Everyone on here is on an ego trip....down to the wackest of toys. If you really have beef; handle that shit with actions instead of text....I think most of the people on here really don't put it down like they say....Come on, this is a controled source for graf, anyone can post hella flicks and say they do shit. From what I see, really only a few are posting on here, while there are a whole lot of heads putting it down and not trying to toot their own whistles...Or call themselves kings. Here's something to think about....

You're not a king because you call yourself one. You're a king when the people recognize you as just that...

:king: + :shook: =:beat2:

Archived