INDY 500

Guest da wizzard

Originally posted by TedBundy317

Thanx to Arest and his faggot fuck buddy from Seattle who decided to go over my legal with a Pilot...Its sad the only way you herbs can get attention is by beefing....NUA gets the gas face...

And the only way you can get attention is bringing it to a stupid ass messege board...

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 727
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by Serpentor

And the only way you can get attention is bringing it to a stupid ass messege board...

I get my attention either way son, everyone in town knows your crew is bitch...Gamble can say what he wants but hes not here to see the shady shit his boys do while he's gone....

http://im1.shutterfly.com/procserv/47b3da26b3127cce9657e441dc510000003610'>

http://im1.shutterfly.com/procserv/47b3da25b3127cce95b91b2fc5cd0000003610'>

http://im1.shutterfly.com/procserv/47b3da26b3127cce9657f8dc5df20000003610'>

http://im1.shutterfly.com/procserv/47b3da26b3127cce9657e55e1de60000003610'>

this is my first visit to 12oz....i didn't know that there was an indianapolis representation on here...i never run into anybody when i go out. the only exception was the subsurface event last september and even then i was too busy watching people do their thing and taking pictures. i never thought that i would use the net for this, but....who, if anybody wants to link up?! i'd like to experience bombing with others than just myself. most importantly, i think my work would improve.

i think my email address is under my profile...let's bomb.

Originally posted by TedBundy317

I get my attention either way son, everyone in town knows your crew is bitch...Gamble can say what he wants but hes not here to see the shady shit his boys do while he's gone....

I know the "shady" shit you speak of, the funny thing is you guys try to diss shit and act like nothing is supposed to happen, and I find that very amusing. I've seen "Fuck Nua" tags on the bus... Come on now. It sound's like we're getting attention. Toys without piecing styles and fucks who don't do shit besides legals and trains is dead towns talk trash. Go get some styles and step away from the computer.

Fuck it, let's talk face to face pal.:D

...some more "HEAR-SAY"

when OFA was all city back in the day TFS used to battle them..yeah, yeah, tell me something I didnt know....grave=ofa.hpc.....right, BUT isn't diesl down with hpc or at least graves? and diesl IS TFS! So what I heard was some killer of giants down in l.a. told some cat up in the 206 to put grave down....far as i'm told, he did.....

Originally posted by Serpentor

I know the "shady" shit you speak of, the funny thing is you guys try to diss shit and act like nothing is supposed to happen, and I find that very amusing. I've seen "Fuck Nua" tags on the bus... Come on now. It sound's like we're getting attention. Toys without piecing styles and fucks who don't do shit besides legals and trains is dead towns talk trash. Go get some styles and step away from the computer.

Fuck it, let's talk face to face pal.:D

HAHAHA...SHUT YOUR FAT ASS UP....Im glad you seen the FUCK NUA on the bus...It was the most illegal fame you guys have had in this city for years, you should thank me and be on my fucking dick....ME only legals????Be real mother fucker....YOUR NUA.....ALL YOU DO IS LEGALS AND TRAINS...I dont have a whole lot of illegal shit running in the city, but I have more then probobally your whole fucking crew...The FUCK NUA came after two NUA BITCHES came up talking shit awhile back...KEEP TALKING SHIT, KEEP GETTING YOUR SHIT DISSED EVERYTIME I AND MANY OTHERS SEE IT....Fuck your mother.

i dont know anything about this beef. I've never met these MUL cats, i've seen their shit though, and am definately impressed with their work. Catch a lot of tokeo and esay here in Toledo.

I've never even heard of these other Indy crews though. I met Shore and Demo a few years back... and they are some cool dudes if you actually talk to them. And to be honest... weather the work is good or not... i've seen more Shore and Demo freights in Toledo than I have seen anyone elses. They get up, maybe not as strong as they used to, I dont know, I dont talk to them on a regular basis.

As far as some of the other guys go... to be completely honest, I thought they were cool to chill with, BUT, i wouldn't be bothered if I never talked to them again. I thought many of the guys were sort of rude. I went down there to paint at that legal wall with Heist. I brought 3 packs of cigarettes... and by the end of the next day, I didnt have any left. People were bumming left and right. I'm cool with bumming cigarettes and all... but not once did anyone attempt to talk to me (aside from the introductions) except for to bum cigarettes. Whatever though. I'm a shy guy and i'm not one to go start a conversation. The only people that had good attitudes all around ( that were there ) were Gamble, Heist, Demo, Shore (for a little while :) ), Gamble, and a few other dude's who I didn't catch their names. Anyways, over all, Heist and I had a good time and Demo was kind enough to let us crash at his place. I do not write for NUA, I do not live in Indiana and i hardly know anyone who has posted this message. But since i do have an affiliation with these guys, I can speak good things on a few of them.

Try and resolve the issues maturely... it's only graffiti. Peace...

http://www.ugncrew.com/images/heisttrustgamble.jpg'>

Heist, Trust, Gamble - NUA LEGAL jam in March...

and yes, I know my handstyle is horrible... thank you

Archived