Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Guest da wizzard

INDY 500

Guest da wizzard

i went to indy and got up with nua and some other indy heads.....these guys are mad chill, and deserve some rec so i thought i would make a thread of my visit....enjoy...peace to crepe, sac, demo, drew, mut, eros, and all those i left out.....

^^^^^ are those form Indy or Cincy?

I was in Indy not to long ago. The only thing I really caught were some VEGAN tags.

Guest YinzerXpress

them first couple pieces are dope, the rest of the shit is alright, nice post, hope to see more flicks

Guest da wizzard
Originally posted by DITDxCULT

^^^^^ are those form Indy or Cincy?

I was in Indy not to long ago. The only thing I really caught were some VEGAN tags.

all indy flics.....there are a lot of spots there.....most of these flics are chill walls.....

Guest da wizzard
Originally posted by YinzerXpress

them first couple pieces are dope, the rest of the shit is alright, nice post, hope to see more flicks

the first few flics are gamble.....he is nua and gi, my crew.....the rest are pure indy writers.....

Guest stilborn

bump for bombing,o wait...wrong thread

Guest socrates

Tell the ghost ninja to come to the homeland it's lacking big time

Guest da wizzard
Originally posted by stilborn

bump for bombing,o wait...wrong thread

i second gamble.....not only that but i chilled in indy for a nite....not a month, not a yr.....not even enough time to get hammered with some friends and shoot the shit.....you fucking critics on this forum are all spent.....im sick of hearing people bitch over this forum.....suckers....lick me.:D ps......i "get up" every morning to go to fucking work and school.......i have another life and still do my thing.....i wanna see all these fucking bitches posting some flics instead of riding all of the nuts of the writers that do

12 oz prophet is the worst thing to ever happen to graffiti...yet im mysteriously drawn to it....im perplexed. i like the car w/ the streaks coming off of it. hotness.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now