check these babies out !!!!!!

Guest willy.wonka

Guest willy.wonka

a watermelon in my backyard + hawaiian roaches=sickshit

http://cartogra.com/rs/9635BFA3-D587-11D6-B42C-0090277A760E/screen'>

took this one a little too close..walkin around in my slippahs and the buggahs started to attack!

http://cartogra.com/rs/9635BFAD-D587-11D6-B42C-0090277A760E/screen'>

roaches on your toes:eek:

nibble nibble

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest willy.wonka

i have some dry leaves out there, so if you go out fora smoke you can hear a lot of crawling around..

so what..... lizard on a leash?

Guest imported_El Mamerro

Roaches are the only insects that gross me out a bit, but they are pretty damn fascinating, indestructible and smart. I wonder what's up with that watermelon that they're going so crazy about... Beer,

El Mamerro

Guest willy.wonka

:lol:

i need to take the pic of every lcals nightmare..."youre lying in bed and you see this black thing crawling on your cieling."

you reallly dont know what to do..cause if you try to attak it, it might attack back/fly in your face screaching and spitting

Guest imported_El Mamerro

One time back home, I was passed out on a couch after an intense New Year's party, with my dad asleep on a mattress on the floor. Somewhere in my dream I felt something strange with my face and I woke up to find two roaches crawling up my cheeks. My first thought was to freak the hell out, shake violently, and scream like a banshee, but since I had absolutely no energy whatsoever to do so, I simply picked them off my face and tossed them over to my dad. He never noticed a thing. Beer,

El Mamerro

Guest chicken bone

haha

I have a brazillian friend who has a phobia of cockroaches and if theres one near he'll run away really scared while yelling in portugese. If you be like, yo Felipe! 'theres a roach on your arm', he'll bug out.

Good times.

Guest willy.wonka

dang, i would think that people would get into some real life horror here..

i remember parties where the hot chick will think she's all fine, then all of a sudden a roach will crawl around her with out her even noticing

Guest willy.wonka

if you kill one by the others...cannibalism at its finest

bbq's can be a bitch sometimes..you gotta throw some food to the side so that they dont fuck with you.

Originally posted by sneak

did you know that roaches are the only thing that would survive a nuclear holocaust....sickening

hey nigga, don't forget about brine shrimp, aka sea monkeys.:mad:

do hawaiian roaches come out more at night too, or are they bad ass day walking roaches? roaches never really freaked me out when i saw them around, until i saw one fly, yeicks!

Guest --zeSto--

come on now people...

roaches aren't some demi-demon. They aren't industrucable.

I've never met a roach that my boot couldn't squish.

(great story mamerro!)

T

Guest uncle-boy
Originally posted by willy.wonka

a watermelon in my backyard + hawaiian roaches=sickshit

http://cartogra.com/rs/9635BFA3-D587-11D6-B42C-0090277A760E/screen'>

took this one a little too close..walkin around in my slippahs and the buggahs started to attack!

http://cartogra.com/rs/9635BFAD-D587-11D6-B42C-0090277A760E/screen'>

roaches on your toes:eek:

i fucking hate roaches.:mad:

i am allergic to them:(

Guest Andy Capp

yeah, a polar bear got into my backyard cause it wanted my peanut butter and honey sandwich, so i had to punch him in the nose and quickly hop on my skidoo. but now we're good friends. he's turned into the house pet. we watch tv together when we're bored.

Archived