Roast Beef

sikCADDY

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by WhenOne

roast beef is one of the greatest sandwich meats ever

no wait not just sandwich meat, meat period.

:yum:

oh hell yeah. i loved when the old cheese (mom) used to do the sunday roast then put the leftovers in the fridge and make sandwiches out of it the nest day. mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm tastyyyyyyyy

Originally posted by Mr. ABC

oh hell yeah. i loved when the old cheese (mom) used to do the sunday roast then put the leftovers in the fridge and make sandwiches out of it the nest day. mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm tastyyyyyyyy

you know it, with a dash of mayo..yum yum..Hey Aussie`s say "mom" not mum?

Originally posted by se_FOUR

not mum

for a minute i thought you guys came to your sense's and started to realize MOM is the correct spelling.

:lol:

relax you brits, i'm going to sleep be back to make fun of you later in the "sheep fucking british suck thread".

so back to the roast beef.

Phillipes in downtown LA

The hat in other spots around town.

;)

Originally posted by Pistol

for a minute i thought you guys came to your sense's and started to realize MOM is the correct spelling.

1st- i'm not a brit. i'm a white slave sent to australia to build the country for her majesty.

2nd- we spell it 'mum' because that's the way we pronounce it. the same reason why yanks spell it 'mom'

Originally posted by Pistol

relax you brits, i'm going to sleep be back to make fun of you later in the "sheep fucking british suck thread".

so back to the roast beef.

Phillipes in downtown LA

The hat in other spots around town.

1st= You speak our language so "mum" is the correct spelling(not that it matters)

2nd= sheep shagging a welsh thing, i`m english..Actaully considering New Zealand has a larger population of sheep than people I would of thought they are more the sheepy people..

;)

Originally posted by Mr. ABC

sorry for the confusion "out of work actor"

or mr "im just waiting for the record contract, while my band develops emotionally"

Archived