• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
BISHOP

some American ish; finally

Guest Merdle
Originally posted by IVO AKM KILLERZ

wow fr8s on 12 oz thats something new????????????

Kiss my ass.

Guest stilborn

myth is dope 5th car down from the top thats mad small is dope,aroe rate and sumone else,cant see fo shit

Guest stilborn

fishlewisspekdriverrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

just caught a fresh hesr fr8 on sunday i was going to flik it but i used my last flick on a strut fr8.....nice to see some west coast buddah funk on here....biter metal and arys....

the shot of that elser wholecar sitting in the middle of the bridge right over the street is really nice.

Originally posted by opie'm

the shot of that elser wholecar sitting in the middle of the bridge right over the street is really nice.

That shot is HOTT.

Bump for Aven, Irm, Seone, the Sac boys and Mako's Pussy

true

4 sure..hopefully dude sees that...or one of his homies or somethin..that would make my day to have a shot like that...12oz comin through for else....

Guest smokin..joe

damn, cold fusion crew all up in this thread, poppa fel, fucko, heser and resp! yeah that elser full car is getting mad play, that is an awsome shot, i just caught that bad mofo creepin through detroit like less than a week ago nice post

Guest HELEX

look at it this way stupid shit, it is the metal heads part of the site!!If you want to see some walls look at the brick slayers!And also fuck you and your bull shit gay ass ivo akm killerz bullshit, keep that fucking shit on your side of the pond!

:mad: :mad:

Guest imported_SecretAgentX9

some aiight work in here, but that elser.... whoa, its big and all, but its hot to see it in that context... good catch, right place at the right time.

wow....you did catch that elser in the right spot....id love an extra copy of that if you have one....

also if you have those photos from a week or two ago and find the time hit my email...id like to see those

lol!!!!!!!!!!!!

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this