Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
MadToy

Check it New Style!!

haha now that i got all you 12oz to check out this thread, this is basically a thread for all of us who actually look at this site for writing *gasp* to mock the living shit out of SKER, aka the biggest buttpirate asshole surfing treat to recently surface on the paper chase forums. So lets get the ball rolling on this and i think i speak for everyone when i say im tired of his shit. Oh, and if you want to defend yourself, post some pics asshole. Thats right, something you did. Wait? Thats what i thought. ill post some shit tomorro my digi is gone for now

Guest Ser3adc

*GASP*

hahahahahahhaha....this is funny...too bad there's NO PICTURES...if you want beef go to mcdonalds

Guest SKER

wow i like ur new style hhahaahahas mad toy...

Originally posted by MadToy

haha now that i got all you 12oz to check out this thread, this is basically a thread for all of us who actually look at this site for writing *gasp* to mock the living shit out of SKER, aka the biggest buttpirate asshole surfing treat to recently surface on the paper chase forums. So lets get the ball rolling on this and i think i speak for everyone when i say im tired of his shit. Oh, and if you want to defend yourself, post some pics asshole. Thats right, something you did. Wait? Thats what i thought. ill post some shit tomorro my digi is gone for now

You just lost your talking privledges.....

i think i speak for everyone when i say im tired of his shit.

naw man you dont,,, infact i dont know who the hell he is,,,

ya i dont know you but you have made a thred that wastes space so for that I am sick of your shit,,, haha

:confused:

madretard..... god man why even start a thread with no flicks "oh ill post em tomorrow" then make the thread tomorrow dumbass

Guest krie

no pics ?

start this thread sum were else

Guest Andy Capp

Re: *GASP*

Originally posted by Ser3adc

if you want beef go to mcdonalds

actually that's a terrible place to get beef.

some roast beef from blimpies would be a much better place to get it

or even a&w for that matter. if i was to buy beef (from a restuarant that is): i might go to a place like, oh whats that place called, shit, can't remember

crap, i'm out of time, got to head to work.

later.

oh yeah, applebees. and some other places.. but not mcdonalds.

Guest freighthed

THAt shit is tight!! teach me how to do it ..you now waste space like you....you koozed up gypsy

hahaahahaha, you made this thread to bitch, and now you're being bitched at hahahahahahaha!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Guest SKER
Originally posted by SiV

hahaahahaha, you made this thread to bitch, and now you're being bitched at hahahahahahaha!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

NO DOUBT..HEY MADTOY..I THINK UR USER NAME EXPLAINS IT ALL..U HAVNT EVEN REPLIED IN HERE....POST UR SHIT FAGET..LETS SEE SOME PAINT MAYBE? PROBABLY NOT..WELL..ATLEAST AMUSE ME WITH SOME SKETCHES? C'MON..POST EM UP BITCH

WE WANT TO SEE YOUR SHIT SKERRRRRRED... WELL I'VE SEEN IT...AND IMMA POST IT TOMORROW OR SAT....IMMA LINK EM ON OVER HERE...THE THREAD EVERYONE IS GOING TO BE CALLED..

SKEM

ITS FUCKIN FUNNY!!!! I PROMISE YOU A LAUGH.

haha hell yea hecz

Hahah lets see some of those Skem pieces weve all come to know and love on puregraffite, too bad he got the boot and now hes crawling back to 12oz :lol::lol::lol:

Guest SKER

Re: haha hell yea hecz

Hahah lets see some of those Skem pieces weve all come to know and love on puregraffite, too bad he got the boot and now hes crawling back to 12oz :lol::lol::lol:

hahaha skem is old news buddy.....got the boot from pg? no...theyve just been down for a while..so ive been fucking around here..ill post my new stuff...i just have too find a free image hosting site..because the one i had dont work anymore..and madtoy what about ur sketches???were are they..post ur shit big man..i wanna see it...ow and for everyone taking me seruosly..u are all idoits..i mean fuck..you think im seruios? c'mon be smarter then that..i cant beleive everyones getting mad...ow well...il post my stuff...but i reeeeally want to see mad toys stuff...i know hecs can burn me..its obivus..hes got years on me...but madtoy? i wanna see...dont take everything on the internet so seruiosly..it just dumb..bye

Guest SKER

madtoy..your gonna have to post now..ow and for all the people i hurt..or got pissed of..dont take it personally..remember THIS IS THE INTERNET thats it

ive been writtin for 6 months..so as you do..as i do..please hate on me...i wont take anything personally..because after all this is the internet

http://www.boomspeed.com/eiokwar/DSC00011_2.JPG'>

Guest SKER
Originally posted by MEAN TAKO

im not feeling that stlye man

haaha very funny man..oh you got me back..dork..atleast i dont have bars around my letter coming from no were and connecting from no were..ok..next person tohate come right ahead

Originally posted by MEAN TAKO

im not feeling that stlye man

and it is one thig to piece on paper and another to paint it!!!!!

Guest PAYROLL
Originally posted by sm021

so fucking true...

Guest SKER
Originally posted by sm021

dont worry...i can paint

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this