quick shit, trust me...

Relek

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by HECZ

no way you did that X as quick as you say you did!!!

suck a dick hecs..........ur thread is fucken pointlesds just l;ike this one..on skecth for a thread..ur fucking dork...and i think your a litttle to full of urself..come to pg and get burned fucker ahahahahahahahahahahaha

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Guest Ser3adc
Originally posted by SKER

suck a dick hecs..........ur thread is fucken pointlesds just l;ike this one..on skecth for a thread..ur fucking dork...and i think your a litttle to full of urself..come to pg and get burned fucker ahahahahahahahahahahaha

...i think it's time for you to stop talking.

Guest CRYrock81

hmmm....lets see....it isnt bad.....but let me try and help without being a dick.....try and calm down with all the xtra branches.....it makes it hard for people to distinguish your letters from one another...also try and keep your "r" from looking too much like a k.....its not a bad R at all...but if your sign on name wasnt relek.....i would have thought it said kelek......remember....the name of the game isnt to see how well you can hide your letters.....but rather.....to see how you can BEND a letter......i hpe that sounded like some help....peace bro......post some more......on anther note...................................................................................................................................................................................................................try and tone down the uneccesary beef kids......its hard on the eyes:mad:

Originally posted by Ser3adc

...i think it's time for you to stop talking.

i think its time for you to shut the fuck up.............you suck too faget........fuck this bullshit im fuckin bored too many losers awww what the fuck am i doing im on fucking 12 oz hahahaha lm,oa

Originally posted by seno.oner

he never could from the beginning

fuck you faget................who the fuck are you? fuck 12 oz bitch

ummm....

why isnt he banned yet? I say we vote on it. Haha, and i think the relek piece is pretty hot btw. I agree with cry though the letters are a little too jazzed for me but whatever floats your boat or find you lost remote.

Guest THEdude

come to pg and get burned fucker ahahahahahahahahahahaha

I hope you're joking

Guest seno.oner

fuck you faget................who the fuck are you? fuck 12 oz bitch

its the internet, get some friends

i think its time for you to shut the fuck up.............you suck too faget........fuck this bullshit im fuckin bored too many losers awww what the fuck am i doing im on fucking 12 oz hahahaha lm,oa

Sker ,why would you come here from the Pg board and show your ass?I know who you are,I also know your a toy from england AND NO ONE ON THE OTHER BOARD LIKED YOUR ASS EITHER...SHUT UP MAN YOU DONT REP FOR PURE GRAFFITI SO STOP PRETENDING!OH AND THAT LAST SKETCH IS DOPE,GOOD WORK.

Archived