Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Relek

quick shit, trust me...

www.fotango.com/p/eba00254768f00000001.jpg'>

Don't know if this is gonna work but, oh well....

Guest SKER
Originally posted by HECZ

no way you did that X as quick as you say you did!!!

suck a dick hecs..........ur thread is fucken pointlesds just l;ike this one..on skecth for a thread..ur fucking dork...and i think your a litttle to full of urself..come to pg and get burned fucker ahahahahahahahahahahaha

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Guest Ser3adc
Originally posted by SKER

suck a dick hecs..........ur thread is fucken pointlesds just l;ike this one..on skecth for a thread..ur fucking dork...and i think your a litttle to full of urself..come to pg and get burned fucker ahahahahahahahahahahaha

...i think it's time for you to stop talking.

Guest CRYrock81

hmmm....lets see....it isnt bad.....but let me try and help without being a dick.....try and calm down with all the xtra branches.....it makes it hard for people to distinguish your letters from one another...also try and keep your "r" from looking too much like a k.....its not a bad R at all...but if your sign on name wasnt relek.....i would have thought it said kelek......remember....the name of the game isnt to see how well you can hide your letters.....but rather.....to see how you can BEND a letter......i hpe that sounded like some help....peace bro......post some more......on anther note...................................................................................................................................................................................................................try and tone down the uneccesary beef kids......its hard on the eyes:mad:

Guest seno.oner
Originally posted by Ser3adc

he never could from the beginning

Guest SKER
Originally posted by Ser3adc

i think its time for you to shut the fuck up.............you suck too faget........fuck this bullshit im fuckin bored too many losers awww what the fuck am i doing im on fucking 12 oz hahahaha lm,oa

Guest SKER
Originally posted by seno.oner

he never could from the beginning

fuck you faget................who the fuck are you? fuck 12 oz bitch

ummm....

why isnt he banned yet? I say we vote on it. Haha, and i think the relek piece is pretty hot btw. I agree with cry though the letters are a little too jazzed for me but whatever floats your boat or find you lost remote.

Guest THEdude

come to pg and get burned fucker ahahahahahahahahahahaha

I hope you're joking

anyways i like the relek it just looks a little to spaced out for the letters being so thin i think if it had a backround color other than white it would look better... just my .02 cents

Guest KING BLING

probe%20inserted%20preplan.jpg

I'm back to give you some more.....

straight up I didn't bite that, I drew that the other day before I crashed out. I do have some more sketches on the way.

relek ur shits pertty fucking clean.... a style well known of course but still tight all the same who doesnt use that style..(not me ofcourse)its a sick style.... to each their own children:D

Guest seno.oner

fuck you faget................who the fuck are you? fuck 12 oz bitch

its the internet, get some friends

Guest seno.oner

relek: the only thing i dont like is the top or the R it looks like it should be smaller

nice work....dont see to much of that here in the valley..keep it up man...dont stop!...maybe sometime soon we'll get down on a wall...stay up man!..peace

yikes

Jeez. Relek is a tough name to be doing. Youve got revok looking so similar - I hope you expand your style some more to make a better distinction.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this