angelina jolie

Giving Tree

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 9 months later...
Originally posted by ubejinxed

she doesn't do it for me at all..

are you gay?

its a good thing she doesnt live anywhere near me, id be in jail for stocking.....

she has got to be one of the hottest girls in the world

oohhhhhhh she makes me wanna do dirty things that i've never done to a woman before. Like pee on her face. I bet she'd be down for all that freaky shit. I can't help but thinkin about slamdunkin my nuts directly into her mouth. mmmmmmm

Guest ctrl+alt+del
Originally posted by Kilo7-

page2

ok.

Tomb Raider 2 was horrible.

but i saw it anyways.

why?

for angelina jolie. damn. shes got great eyes, lips and body. i give her a 10. i tried to explain angelinas appeal to the girl that i saw TR2 with, and she was just like....yeah but she totally couldnt have punched that shark.

oh and im digging the whole zen buddha thing shes doing now. i think the 'blessed' tatoo the buddhists did on her back is very sexy. and the big X and the latin is also very sexy. i think that lady croft tat was fake though, its not her style.

the interview with her in this weeks rolling stone was dope.

i like her, i always have. we share some similar 'interests'.

she gives a third of all her money to charity. thats dope.

i was watching something with her the other day and i was honestly like...if i could meet her, i know we could be friends. she'd totally be into hanging out with me. im fun.

so now i just gotta get to cambodia and trudge through the jungle...

Originally posted by ctrl+alt+del

and the big X and the latin is also very sexy.

The big X is actually a cross if im not mistaken

She has always been fine as hell, you know one of those HOT actresses, but shit I dunno, after that interview with her I was just like damn Im in love.

she seems like shed be a down girl to be around.

not too mention the pictures of her in a wifebeater and drinking a beer are sooo...soooo key.

Originally posted by mikro137

she only looked liek a fox in hackers. anywhere else , furrrgettaboutiit

that was her? post up pics of that shit if you can find it... i was thinking i couldnt remember what the chick in hackers looked like but now i remember some parts...

Originally posted by ..fuD..

that was her? post up pics of that shit if you can find it... i was thinking i couldnt remember what the chick in hackers looked like but now i remember some parts...

yeah and you got a pretty decent chest shot as well in that movie.

as a matter of fact, I think ill go watch that right now, thanks Mikro.

http://www.nabou.com/celebrities/angelina_jolie/photo_galleries/hackers/hackers_5.jpg'>

oh acid burn...

http://www.charismaticpeople.com/cpic/angelina_jolie.jpg'>

wow, speechless, just wow.

i would love to write my name all over her asshole.

the things i would do..... . . .

like getting her pregnant, then after she has the baby, making her breast feed the baby while i fuck her in the ass, and video tape it, and send it to her father, and make her cry out her fathers name when she cums. then i would spread her asshole with the jaws of life and fill it will jello and let a small ferret eat the jello out of her rectum while i jerk off and she sucks my ball and then i cum all over the ferret and make her lick it off the ferret only to spit it out into a cup, then pore it into an ice tray, put it in the freezer and use the "cum filled icedcubes"

to chill her drinks later on.

yea, thatd be great.

Archived