Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
DITDxCULT

Burger King Tacos

Guest spectr

bk tacos suck they got that ghetto bk cheese slices in them and they have that nasty lettuce that has been sitting there for weeks i will never eat on of those again now taco bell on the other hand rocks ever notice how ever time you go there it tastes a little bit worse yeah thats the beans getting one day older!!!!!!!!

Guest platapie
Originally posted by SteveAustin

Del Taco, the original taco and french fry vendor.

hooootie hooooo!

del taco, taco del mar, and tacos guayamas!! when i'm travelling, but being from new mexico, nothing beats home made!!!!!!!!!!

-the shocker likes green chile..

Originally posted by Zack Morris

hey DITD I thaught you were a vegetarian..what the fuck are you doing eating taco's

I am vegetarian, I just ran across something on the net and was like "what the fuck is burger king thinking selling taco's"?? I had to make a post.

Del Taco is awesome, but Mighty Taco is better. The Comet in cincy has the best tofu burritos on the planet.

i like food, food tastes good

Guest fr8lover

they seriously use american cheese in them shits? outrageous.

damn, i'm fucking starving....even that looks good. i've only eaten 2 pieces of pizza, an instant oatmeal, and about 40 ritz crakers i get at work free for the past two days.....

Originally posted by DITDxCULT

Taco bell can suck it...

Burritoville is where its at...

people talk alot when they are behind a scream name, you got beef kid? why dont you say that shit to the register girls face next time your in tacobell ok grandpa...you sluthead

Guest Tard210Pd

they also have this nasty chilli it looks like the shit that was left in the grease traps!

Whittier has the best cheap taco trucks in the world(as well as the most dangerous to your stomach). That the one great thing about LA, tacos thatll burn your asshole 27/7

Guest mikro137
Originally posted by taco bell bomber

people talk alot when they are behind a scream name, you got beef kid? why dont you say that shit to the register girls face next time your in tacobell ok grandpa...you sluthead

nigga mad mex got crews ....

thats the dope shit out this way fo sheezy

Originally posted by taco bell bomber

you got beef kid? why dont you say that shit to the register girls face next time your in tacobell

You must have alot of pride for your job! Give me your managers phone number and I will request a promotion.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this