Keeping spots chill

Guest cracked ass

my werds-

1.find a good spot..

1a.i mean search for one, one that no one else knows about.

2. only keep it to your self or between a few friends.

3. make sure that it is easy to get in and out of with out being seen..

thanks cracked ass for keeping shit real

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 401
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest ibteaseone
Originally posted by painted black:

please don't do that cracked. not like it's the most important chunk of information to be handed over the internet but it's the point behind it. tease, you should ask him this in an email. i can't stand the "yard" section on this board because it blatantly gives out techniques and ways of getting over to everybody and anybody who reads this board. too much has already been said, and you think it hasn't been noted? stuff like how to do billboards, what to look like when bombing, etc etc...that kind of stuff you learn from experience, observation, or by word of mouth in person. i know this will get overlooked, and i don't mean to rag on anyone, but just remember that when you give out tips on this board you're giving them out to everybody.

good point, sorry.

YEA DONT BLOW UP SPOTS U HAVE 2 BE COOL AND SLICK ABOUT IT DONT MAKE ANY LOUD NOISES OR NE THING AND SCOPE THE PLACE OUT FIRST WHEREVER YOU ARE PAINTING.THAT IS THE BEST THING U CAN EVER DO.ANOTHER THING THAT I THINK IS WACK IS BEEFING AT A YARD THAT BLOWS UP SPOTS.IF U ARE NOT DISSING ANY1 U SHOULDNT GET BITCHED AT AND IF U REALLY WANT 2 FIGHT TAKE IT OUT 2 THE STREETS ITS BETTER THAN BLOWING SPOTS UP.AND ANOTHER THING IS DONT BE THROWING YOUR CANS AROUND OR LEAVING CANS AROUND.THEY CAN KEEP THE CANS AS EVIDENCE AND IT SHOWS THAT PEOPLE HAVE BEEN THERE PAINTING,ALSO ITS NOT GOOD 2 KEEP CANS LAYING AROUND SO SOME TOY CAN GET AHOLD OF IT AND BLOW THE SPOT UP.I COULD SAY ALOT MORE BUT THATS ALL 4 NOW

Guest cracked ass

Tease: your question was already answered by the first people you talked to. There's no magic answer, so stick to whatever is obviously low-key.

Originally posted by BIGMETALCIRCUS:

FIND GOOD PARKING!

One of the best tips, I learned the hard way too, coming back to my truck I had cops all over my truck, took the licence and ran my car and ended up calling my dad about his car being stolden and I sat there and watched for like the 30 mins. it took to happen and when i got home my pops wasnt to happy about the whole deal of me being out after 2 and having the cops call numerous times so find a good spot.

That and pack out what you pack in, try to keep anything from pissing anyone off and they will never notice.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Another good trick to keeping youre yard chill is to try and figure out which trains are going to leave first. In most cases this shouldnt be too hard, maybe its an easy rotation pattern or you know the particular trains arent going to hang around. Some yards around here have cards inserted into slots on the side of the trains, so you know exactly which ones are going first.

Hit the train that is leaving first, that way the evidence is the fuck out of there before too much of the public notice. The other advantage of doing this, of course, is more hours/days running time for youre peice..

its true...

workers here (the late shift) tell me that they dont care about graffiti, just as long as the cans are picked up. they told me that at night they sometimes trip over cans that are left in the yard. i went ahead and removed a majority of the cans that were in the yard...its not too big, but alot of kids paint there and have no idea about the freight scene.

here's some stuff i've come up with that wasn't mentioned...

keep an eye on trains that appear to be owned locally or by the yard... where i'm living now all of the locals are completely covered in tags and pieces... this basically tells everyone that sees it that the yard gets painted by certain writers... the funny thing is is that the writers that do that sort of thing are supposedly "expirienced"... there are battles being dragged out on these local freights as well... it's all pretty retarded...

the locals can usually be identified by the numbers... having an x after the numbers usually tells you... but doing recon like cracked said is probably the best way to tell for sure...

another thing i'd like to mention about worker relations... sometimes it's best not to say you are a rail fan... i've heard that some workers think that rail fans are fucked up in the head or something... this may not be true but i figure it should be noted... using a variety of excuses comes in handy... i usually just say i'm taking pictures for a model train set i'm working on... or the ever popular art class excuse works good...

Guest cracked ass

Yeah, don't go overboard about being a railfan to workers. I wouldn't even use the term "railfan" to a worker. Just say you like to see freights roll. Workers often think railfans are a little nutso, or at least geeks. They work all day around trains and have developed a sort of friendly contempt for the steel that surrounds them, so little goofballs coming up and getting all excited and taking flicks of engines will often register high on their geek-o-meter.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest cracked ass

I might add, this info is timeless, and I wish more newbies saw this first. My favorite boondock layup was just discovered by some pathetic punk ass bitch toys of the lowest order, and they broke every one of the rules I listed. They hit every car, painted the bridge, left cans in three places, went over one of my boys, and sidebusted another with the following color scheme (all shit brands): cherry red, hunter green, glossy white. It was my great pleasure to burn the fuck out of the sidebust, but a hollow victory, because the damage is done. Spread the word on this topic.

WOW...great fucking post. ive repeated all that shit and more to heads and im starting to see kids take heed. right down to the propper way to cross a train. anyway i thought of a whole bunch of shit to add about parking, daytime spots and night fliks, but i cant divulge all the tricks of the trade to the cops watching this board. peace to all the heads out there who take this freight shit serious.

I hit a really sketchy spot...and it was just starting to simer down and BAM this fucking cunt tagged a bunch of shit and HIT EVERY TRUCK HE COULD WITH STUPID QOUTES.

I am seriously going to break arms..and if any out of town fucks come thru to try again and ruin it once again some blood will be shedd.

EVERY ONE LISTEN TO CRACKED MAN KNOWS HIS SHIT...CAUSE IF YOU DON;T THEIRS GUYS LIKE ME THAT WILL BE THEIR TO HURT YOU!

[This message has been edited by Frate Raper (edited 06-04-2001).]

FOr your own personal saftey, especially if your yard is kind of hot or you can't do a bag drop and have to walk with your paint, on the way out you should tear your gloves in to as many pieces as you can. use your teeth, they taste like shit but gloves are used to keap paint off your hands and if your busted with painted gloves it's as bad as having the paint on your skin. scatter the rubber around it will just look like trash. Try and keep it off the tracks as much as possible.

Archived