Keeping spots chill

Guest cracked ass

quick question

eh first i just want to give a big ass thanks to Cracked, and ese, and all the other cats that post up info for the writers that plan on doing this for a long time and do it b/c they love it. (I love you fuckin guys.....bump GIA) But my question is say that their is a yard but the company that owns it is now shutdown will their still be fr8s strollin through or what? and also this spot was kinda hot back in the day and now nothing but bums sleep there eating vienna sausages.

• 2 weeks later...
This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 401
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest esoteric

LEAVE NO TRACE

...well except for your piece. There are certain people in a yard in CO I visited who thought it would be cute to leave cans in the suspension, like in the crook bet. the wheels. I know who it was too b/c the same color was on the piece above these wheels. STOP IT!!! Everyone also seems to think that even if they arent tagging anything besides the train, its ok to leave lids, tips, and gloves. NO!!!:mad: The best thing to do also is clean up the other idiot's mess. I cant even tell you how many times I have packed out like 2 shoppng bags of empties and I am sick of it.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

This is not to say, don't hit any freight spot without permission. But do 2 things: one, observe the "chillness" advice I'm dropping here; and two, if senior heads confront you about painting their spot, respect what they have to say, whether it's "find another spot" or "don't paint the track side" or "don't hit more than 2 cars per line". If you don't respect the heads who have been hitting that spot before you, then welcome to beef. what the hell is this crap??? who in the hell would ask permission to hit a spot??!!

• 2 weeks later...

aright cracked, answer this, i am in smaller town. i've read the posts, theyre good info for the new jacks, i've been into freights about a year, i suppose I am in a good position, knowing not to cross under, always keeping watch and everything,not hitting numbers blah blah and at first site of a worker, im out of there, quick and silent, but i need to know.

these guys that are driving the rails in big blue trucks, bulls? or regular workers. I doubt any other people in town are even hitting freights at all, so the yards are mine, I take great care of my 7 spots, and rotate them not to draw too much attention. the other night, at one of the newer spots i've grown quite fond of, there's little light, and it's off of a road which isn't very populated, anyway, i was with a friend, we'll call him jason, jasons keeping watch, awaiting his turn to peice. he notices a car coming along the road, not paying much attention, but giving me the heads up just be ready to roll. the car slows and pulls into a gravel driveway connecting to the gravel road which runs along the tracks and slows. at this point it is about 3 blocks from us, i hide the bag, and we run to the other side of a little white building, not visible from what we now recognized as a blue truck. he gets on the gravel road that runsd along the tracks and speeds up and just drives all the way down to the end. WHAT was this, a blue truck, with DM and E on it, i think yellow lights at the top, not sure though. any help is appreciated. anyway we ended up dipping out

Who cares...

If somebody doesn't know shit before they paint trains then:

A. They will get caught.

or

B. Their shitty peice will be buffed.

heres a point, don't do graffiti period because it blows it up for people who do graffiti.

oh no man, theyre still in existance, it's very much a part of our small town agriculture productioin and transportation, if it werent for the wheat processors using and transporting these goods, many farmers would not be able to make a living i'm sure, yes it is a smaller one, but they are in fact trying to expand and make the main line come through town, i dont want oo say much else, but good looking out cracked, im doing everything i can to keep it unknown that there is painting going on, watching everything very close and not taking risks is the key as i've assumed from the beginning of my painting career, good looking out cracked.

these stories of people finding cans littered throughout the tracks is amazing, i used to live in the northwest, in a bigger city, but i moved here before i got into hitting freights, wehn i go back to visit i'll have to check out the yards to see exactly how popluated these cities really are with writers.

Another classic example..

I think many more people should read threads like this.. you would think that no one would be stupid enough to do half of the things mentioned here.. but they will. Recently in the 305.. a toy crew called EP must have been reading a few too many magazines.. and they decided to try to paint trains.. so.. of course being the rail-experts they were, they instinctively painted every car with their incredibly wak throwups, made sure to cover every piece from both local and out of town writers and every set of numbers from car id to weight information and of course tons of streaks (thankfully i flicked these beforehand..) and then were polite enough to leave behind their caps as souveniers.

Seems like they were so happy about the experience that they invited some other friends, who happily followed later on, and despite all of their wisdom.. managed to get caught at the spot. I was really upset to hear about that. Fucking toys killing spots. The sickest part is that some of these faggots supposedly lurk on this board, and so they most likely have read these spots about railroad do's and dont's.

The next time these kids feel like letting off some steam during the long, confusing period of puberty theyre going through, I hope they stomp a fucking barbie doll instead.

• 1 month later...

what makes me laugh is when people tell you to keep it clean and then turn around and leave a pile of krylon cans and lids on the trackside.

fuckin idiots

maybe when my moms unemployment check comes in she can buy me some krylon for the freights

• 2 weeks later...
Guest The Boss
Originally posted by cracked ass

I'll get a little more specific on the numbers. Let's say you're doing a Railbox, all you need to leave alone is this:

RBOX 32577

LD LMT 158400

LT WT 61600

Then on the far right side of the car is a small black box with just a few letters and numbers in it like AB, LUB 3-98...save that box.

Also necessary is the small box, which is usually up high enough to avoid, which says PLATE C (or F, or H, or some letter).

Hoppers and tankers present additional problems, they have valve psi, loading/unloading instructions, and on tankers there's hazmat info and the CHEMTREC 1-800 number. I try to avoid all of it. If I'm in a crabby mood I'll say fuck the small stuff on a hopper, but I don't touch anything printed on a hazmat tanker. Tanks I usually stick to small stamps, bombs, scrap pieces, even just tossups or tags.

Stuff I don't sweat, and will go over on any car, include 2IN HF COMP SHOE, 60K, REPAINTED 2-95 (which is kind of ironic), door dimensions, little stickers that warn workers not to let the door fall on their head when they open the car, and Jesus Saves streaks.

rbox is ruthless...they stamp everything...look at this link...see what they stamped...

:king:

http://www.fotango.com/p/eba00328002f00000287.jpg'>

• 2 weeks later...
Originally posted by r6e

All the "Port of Tacoma" yards are dangerous now, just last week me and my boy CLEP got jacked and almost beat up.

That is why you fuck around and bring a 9 up in your spot, i never go painting without at lease a bottle of pepper spray and a hammer in my pocket.

where im from those rules are not followed

the warehouses around the yard get bombed

heavily, faggets paint during the day and

make too much noise and get spotted from far

and new comers go over the train numbers

like its all good forcing dt'z to set up shop

for survelliance...bump this thread 4sheez.

this has all been finally addressed,thank god. its all good info kids and you probably want to go hit frieght way more now. dont get caught up, some writers will whup dat ass if they find you in their yard, im one of them. this is the best way to keep your yard clean and happy. kill anyone you find. most yards are only room enough for one krew.if your not at the top of the food chain you may want to be careful.

• 3 weeks later...

you might of said before but how can i tell the diff. between workers/bull?can you tell by the truck?my boy and i see trucks in the yard all the time but some have the wheels that go on the tracks and some dont most have lights on them.alot chill for a long time most come and go varry fast if thay dont chill[if that has any thing to do w/it]

• 3 weeks later...

Archived