Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Guest cracked ass

Keeping spots chill

Originally posted by HESHIANDET:

the whole point of trying to stay off the numbers is to save the r.r. money. The r.r. saving money is good for us, annnnd our pieces won't get smizacked. got it? good.

-bump for me picking up caps and cans in a layup that is just getting new life breathed into it. if this spot gets burnt up again im gonna be upset

here's the answer if it gets heated hesh..

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Brass Knuckles

Prior to being edited, this post took up way too much space and had nothing to do with keeping spots chill.

[This message has been edited by cracked ass (edited 06-14-2001).]

i never tell any of the young dummys where my train spots are. i took one of them to this super chill spot then he went back with all of his toy friends and blew it up so we cant paint there any more. so a big fuck off to them

the best way to keep a yard chill is to 1.dont kill every fr8

2.dont tell noone were you paint

3.if anyone starts going in there be a man kick them out.(hold down your fort)

4.if fools keep coming in after being told to leave paint check them punks.

5.never leave your cans in a boxcar,or in the yard(better place them joints in a burger king trash on the way home)

i dont care if anyone diss likes what i do i do these things for myself.so that i will be able to hit steel foever.without the cops,train workers,anyone to roll me up...

Guest cracked ass
Originally posted by JELO_016:

Yo Cracked I like Gloss White...

Hahaha...not the way this fool used it, you don't.

Guest Ser3adc

cracked...thats alot man...that info really helped me alot. i've only been to my local yard to paint once...and i learned alotta shit the hard way. getting spotted sucked but i guess it's better that it happened to me on my first time...so it won't happen again. thanks again.

i believe you about painting it in 95/96 but if i just ran into some dude at night like that and he told me "oh yeah man i was painting this spot 5 years ago" i would think your just being an asshole.

Yeah I would thik that too. Because one of the first things they said to us was that they had been painting that spot for ' a few years'.. Which is a lie unless they started like the day after I moved. but I didn't mention that I'd been painting there for a while until they said we were blowing the spot etc. I just wanted them to know I wasn't some sucker without a clue you know? Me doing a piece on a wall in 97 isn't gonna blow the fucking spot. I did forget to pick up like 2 empties one night but the ground has more than a few cans now.. Not mine. Oh well. I erased that shit anyway.

Guest BIGMETALCIRCUS

about the latches...

Originally posted by LICKERISH

what about latches ?

... dont paint over the little ties on the doors, the things that look like sophisticated bread ties that are on the latches. those things are a good way of telling if the trains been unloaded or not as well.

good point big metal. those are a sure thing to watch out for. they use those things when they unload the shipment, if its covered in paint, theyll just think of where they parked it and boom, there ya go.

man my lay-up is pretty chill i know a few other kids know about the spot and paint there but there always good about keepin it chill... but to day i go there and see empty cans on the ground (wallmart paint) and see this shityest garbage non sense toy bullshit fuckin tags all down the whole line and dumb shit like "smoke weed 420" it made me so mad its such dope spot witch is now most likely ruined.. i think kids that do that sould have their little fingers crazy glued on to the tracks and have a CN AC4400 run them over.. just a thought

• Like 1

^^^^^^^ amen

^^^^^^^^ amen to that

some kids apparently came thru to our nice lil peaceful yard where many hours of endless joy have been spent decorating cars...we show up one day to find the whole area had been marked with hollows with some wack shit.....i guess what comes around goes around right?

Guest toyeraser

kill a toy... 187 'um

hell yeah dude! some piece of shit toy i know who actually used to be from my crew burned my best piecing yard. he got the boot, but i still haven't found that fat piece of shit. 187 on a toy. i highly suggest that if any toys paint your spot, don't be a nice guy faggot trying to play the jedi master role. sock that fucken toy in the eye and stomp his nuts when he goes down! if you can't catch him slippin... write "toy" in all his shit and diss the fuck out of it. he might come back and do the same to you, but he'll give up in less than a year and stop going there. you probably can rely on other spots in the meantime and comeback there in a year or two. alternating spots. but get that fucken toy and crack his head if you can. if he's bigger than you use a weapon. happy hunting...

Who Died and made u the KING OF FREIGHTS craked head cracked ass craphead!! If your so worried about kids burning out your yard then scope it out and CHeck the fools who are burning it. Like TOYERASER said.

I dont care how many freights you have painted. I hate people who think they are the kings of their domain.Go into the city and catch a real spot.

so your gonna stamp some little kids head because he is ruining your spots? Just be careful as toys don't know the rule "never be a dirty punk faggot grass". This is to that wanker I slapped for dogging me and then he grassed me up. FUCK YOU !

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now