Keeping spots chill

Guest cracked ass

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 401
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah I would thik that too. Because one of the first things they said to us was that they had been painting that spot for ' a few years'.. Which is a lie unless they started like the day after I moved. but I didn't mention that I'd been painting there for a while until they said we were blowing the spot etc. I just wanted them to know I wasn't some sucker without a clue you know? Me doing a piece on a wall in 97 isn't gonna blow the fucking spot. I did forget to pick up like 2 empties one night but the ground has more than a few cans now.. Not mine. Oh well. I erased that shit anyway.

Guest BIGMETALCIRCUS

about the latches...

Originally posted by LICKERISH

what about latches ?

... dont paint over the little ties on the doors, the things that look like sophisticated bread ties that are on the latches. those things are a good way of telling if the trains been unloaded or not as well.

man my lay-up is pretty chill i know a few other kids know about the spot and paint there but there always good about keepin it chill... but to day i go there and see empty cans on the ground (wallmart paint) and see this shityest garbage non sense toy bullshit fuckin tags all down the whole line and dumb shit like "smoke weed 420" it made me so mad its such dope spot witch is now most likely ruined.. i think kids that do that sould have their little fingers crazy glued on to the tracks and have a CN AC4400 run them over.. just a thought

^^^^^^^ amen

^^^^^^^^ amen to that

some kids apparently came thru to our nice lil peaceful yard where many hours of endless joy have been spent decorating cars...we show up one day to find the whole area had been marked with hollows with some wack shit.....i guess what comes around goes around right?

• 2 weeks later...
Guest toyeraser

kill a toy... 187 'um

hell yeah dude! some piece of shit toy i know who actually used to be from my crew burned my best piecing yard. he got the boot, but i still haven't found that fat piece of shit. 187 on a toy. i highly suggest that if any toys paint your spot, don't be a nice guy faggot trying to play the jedi master role. sock that fucken toy in the eye and stomp his nuts when he goes down! if you can't catch him slippin... write "toy" in all his shit and diss the fuck out of it. he might come back and do the same to you, but he'll give up in less than a year and stop going there. you probably can rely on other spots in the meantime and comeback there in a year or two. alternating spots. but get that fucken toy and crack his head if you can. if he's bigger than you use a weapon. happy hunting...

• 3 weeks later...

Who Died and made u the KING OF FREIGHTS craked head cracked ass craphead!! If your so worried about kids burning out your yard then scope it out and CHeck the fools who are burning it. Like TOYERASER said.

I dont care how many freights you have painted. I hate people who think they are the kings of their domain.Go into the city and catch a real spot.

so your gonna stamp some little kids head because he is ruining your spots? Just be careful as toys don't know the rule "never be a dirty punk faggot grass". This is to that wanker I slapped for dogging me and then he grassed me up. FUCK YOU !

Originally posted by TonySuprano

Who Died and made u the KING OF FREIGHTS craked head cracked ass craphead!! If your so worried about kids burning out your yard then scope it out and CHeck the fools who are burning it. Like TOYERASER said.

I dont care how many freights you have painted. I hate people who think they are the kings of their domain.Go into the city and catch a real spot.

I never claimed to be king of anything. And I do police my spots. I just drop info on here so newjacks and others who don't understand how to keep freight action on the DL for as long as possible can figure some things out rather than blow their own spots the first time out.

...good advice... most of this stuff i figured out the hard way since i didn't know anyone when i started doing freights...i think taping numbers off is a good idea...epecially the lt wt and ld wt numbers this way you have a bigger area to work with on the panel...but sometimes it's more fun to be creative and go around them... workers think railfans are geeks because railfans are geeks... but at the same time they know so much useful information about trains... i met some that told me tons of info about when they switch trains, where they're going and all that kind of shit about this one spot i know... but they are definately geeks...

• 2 weeks later...

This makes me feel sad..and for the following reasons.

-I have a small layup close to my house, about a 10 min walk away.

-This place is chill, i can paint during the day/ night/ weekends/ weekdays

-anyway some kids tagged the wall behind the layup and this was about 2 years ago so nobody was really choked about it, i was, but im really too lazy to go down and match the buff color and buff the wall

-and until recently, some cat i brought there has started bringing his other friends of whom are in gr 8 and who dont know trains at all..

needless to say, sometimes the only reason i got there is to clean up the mess these fuckers leave...anyway im just venting...

but it is so important to know what the fuck is up with trains yards...and if you paint a yard more than once, you are returning to the scene of a crime....which is bad news. so watch your ass...

Guest JIB37

Question for Cracked Ass......

... or anybody else who has considered it.

Let's say you paint spots that are not chill, and you don't have a car, so the commute can be just as dangerous as the mission itself.

Now let's say I don't want to take the cans out with me. Can I put them in a gondola of something, or even better throw them into a train that is already moving? They will get found by a workbum or factory worker, but they will be anywhere from 2 to 2000 miles away when they are found, therefore they are not found in the spot, and people don't know where they were used.

Would you consider this responsible and acceptable behavior? And to eb extra careful, let's say I wipe the cans down before I put them in the train.

What do you think?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Originally posted by FR8 LIFE

man my lay-up is pretty chill i know a few other kids know about the spot and paint there but there always good about keepin it chill... but to day i go there and see empty cans on the ground (wallmart paint) and see this shityest garbage non sense toy bullshit fuckin tags all down the whole line and dumb shit like "smoke weed 420" it made me so mad its such dope spot witch is now most likely ruined.. i think kids that do that sould have their little fingers crazy glued on to the tracks and have a CN AC4400 run them over.. just a thought

LOL .. TAKE THEM RUGRATS OUT OF SERVICE

went on vacation to visit my girlfriend who lives over 6 hours away. shitty. but anyway. i decide to hit up a layup in her town. she lives in a ghost town that does tons of government shipping... so there's frieghts just sitting everywhere. i actually struggled to find graff in the city. the building where the layup was was bombed by a writer... but it looked like it was from 1912.

i checked the spot out in the day... walked the tracks for a bit... there were 4 tracks i think. one running into an amtrak track. anyway... the spot seemed chill during the day. real chill actually. there was no one there. no one dropping off cars... no one picking up cars... and every car that was there... was a virgin. never been touched by a can of paint.

so i went back at night. and started my piece. the only thing that seperated me and the track in back of me was a small patch of bushes. nothing high enough to hide in.

my piece was coming out quite nice... i had the fill finished, the outline finished, almost done the 3d.... and then i was just going to throw up a nice quick iris blue forcefield, flick and walk away... when a train started coming relatively fast on the track in back of me. my mind went blank for a second, as to where to go. i was thinking of running around the car i was painting [ as it was the first in line ], but i didn't know if the train was dropping off cars... so i turned and ran across the tracks. when doing so... i stumbled. the bushes dipped down a little bit causing me to be confused as to where my feet were going to be placed, and fell hard knees first onto a track of an oncoming train. my can of rusto scattered out of my hand and down the track. to make a long story short... i seriously just made it off the track. and ran to my car. my knees were bruised as hell. they still are. this happened almost 2 1/2 weeks ago.

so... the moral of this story is... you can be smart. you can observe your spots. you can do everything imaginable... but the best thing to do... is to always think the worst and have an escape route for every possible situation. which i didn't. because i was down there earlier that day for a good amount of time... and nothing rolled in. i wasn't expecting to have to run from a train like i did.

hope this helps some youngsters out. paint chill. and paint safe.

xo

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

This doesnt just apply to freight spots, but all spots. I had a certain chill bridge spot that only I pieced at for a long time. Then some kids come down there and start tagging shit, doing throwups, and attracting attention. Now they tell all their gay friends, and go over my shit. cops come and check the place once and awhile. BLOWN UP.

Time for a new spot.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived