Keeping spots chill

Guest cracked ass

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 401
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by Nappyfr8basterd:

FOr your own personal saftey, especially if your yard is kind of hot or you can't do a bag drop and have to walk with your paint, on the way out you should tear your gloves in to as many pieces as you can. use your teeth, they taste like shit but gloves are used to keap paint off your hands and if your busted with painted gloves it's as bad as having the paint on your skin. scatter the rubber around it will just look like trash. Try and keep it off the tracks as much as possible.

EWW Gross! You mean to tell me you chew up your paint soaked latex gloves? I just fill em up with rocks and toss em on top of the train, that way they will fall off the side when the train is movin really fast somewhere far, far away. Do you also chew up yer spent condoms so your girls dad won't find em?

Hopefully this tip wasn't on the second page, because I really didn't feel like reading that whole page.

Anyways, my tip (which i didn't make up for damn sure) is:

If you really want to paint a car that has the letters and numbers that shouldn't be painted over/ that will be pulled and stamped, do one thing:

Take masking tape with you, and cover the #'s up completely, then paint like it was fine and then when you're done, flick it then remove the tape smile.gif

Take it easy guys, cover those fuckin freights

00000OOOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooo

peace

zak2

if you really carry masking tape out to the yard when you paint..you've got way to much time on your hands....who cares if it gets stamped....like it really matters...id laugh if i saw someone doing it so their freight could run longer....its called just DODGE the numbers...if you can rock your style..its easy to do that...regardless....of the situation

the rule that i stick by is keep your spots to yourself. the more fr8s other heads paint at a spot the less you can. if other heads know about the spot, let them know that no one goes there without you and if they do it will resolve with beef on a hot skillit.

------------------

I SUCK BUT YOU BLOW*!

Guest HESHIANDET

the whole point of trying to stay off the numbers is to save the r.r. money. The r.r. saving money is good for us, annnnd our pieces won't get smizacked. got it? good.

-bump for me picking up caps and cans in a layup that is just getting new life breathed into it. if this spot gets burnt up again im gonna be upset

Originally posted by HESHIANDET:

the whole point of trying to stay off the numbers is to save the r.r. money. The r.r. saving money is good for us, annnnd our pieces won't get smizacked. got it? good.

-bump for me picking up caps and cans in a layup that is just getting new life breathed into it. if this spot gets burnt up again im gonna be upset

here's the answer if it gets heated hesh..

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Brass Knuckles

Prior to being edited, this post took up way too much space and had nothing to do with keeping spots chill.

[This message has been edited by cracked ass (edited 06-14-2001).]

i never tell any of the young dummys where my train spots are. i took one of them to this super chill spot then he went back with all of his toy friends and blew it up so we cant paint there any more. so a big fuck off to them

the best way to keep a yard chill is to 1.dont kill every fr8

2.dont tell noone were you paint

3.if anyone starts going in there be a man kick them out.(hold down your fort)

4.if fools keep coming in after being told to leave paint check them punks.

5.never leave your cans in a boxcar,or in the yard(better place them joints in a burger king trash on the way home)

i dont care if anyone diss likes what i do i do these things for myself.so that i will be able to hit steel foever.without the cops,train workers,anyone to roll me up...

Guest cracked ass
Originally posted by JELO_016:

Yo Cracked I like Gloss White...

Hahaha...not the way this fool used it, you don't.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...
Guest Ser3adc

cracked...thats alot man...that info really helped me alot. i've only been to my local yard to paint once...and i learned alotta shit the hard way. getting spotted sucked but i guess it's better that it happened to me on my first time...so it won't happen again. thanks again.

Archived