• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Guest cracked ass

Keeping spots chill

Guest cracked ass

Bumped for the scuba doctor.

Guest cracked ass

I might add, this info is timeless, and I wish more newbies saw this first. My favorite boondock layup was just discovered by some pathetic punk ass bitch toys of the lowest order, and they broke every one of the rules I listed. They hit every car, painted the bridge, left cans in three places, went over one of my boys, and sidebusted another with the following color scheme (all shit brands): cherry red, hunter green, glossy white. It was my great pleasure to burn the fuck out of the sidebust, but a hollow victory, because the damage is done. Spread the word on this topic.

WOW...great fucking post. ive repeated all that shit and more to heads and im starting to see kids take heed. right down to the propper way to cross a train. anyway i thought of a whole bunch of shit to add about parking, daytime spots and night fliks, but i cant divulge all the tricks of the trade to the cops watching this board. peace to all the heads out there who take this freight shit serious.

I hit a really sketchy spot...and it was just starting to simer down and BAM this fucking cunt tagged a bunch of shit and HIT EVERY TRUCK HE COULD WITH STUPID QOUTES.

I am seriously going to break arms..and if any out of town fucks come thru to try again and ruin it once again some blood will be shedd.

EVERY ONE LISTEN TO CRACKED MAN KNOWS HIS SHIT...CAUSE IF YOU DON;T THEIRS GUYS LIKE ME THAT WILL BE THEIR TO HURT YOU!

[This message has been edited by Frate Raper (edited 06-04-2001).]

FOr your own personal saftey, especially if your yard is kind of hot or you can't do a bag drop and have to walk with your paint, on the way out you should tear your gloves in to as many pieces as you can. use your teeth, they taste like shit but gloves are used to keap paint off your hands and if your busted with painted gloves it's as bad as having the paint on your skin. scatter the rubber around it will just look like trash. Try and keep it off the tracks as much as possible.

thanks to cracked ass and any other contributors for all the info and advice. i have never painted freights and am glad to have read this before even thinking about it.

sick.

skay.

cracked. i really enjoy your threads alot. cause i get bored as hell and the long replies take alot of time to read and are informational. thanks. time for shuteye.

thanks cracked,i'm gald that you made this a thread,that has lasted for so long.

------------------

I'M the ONE.

Originally posted by Nappyfr8basterd:

FOr your own personal saftey, especially if your yard is kind of hot or you can't do a bag drop and have to walk with your paint, on the way out you should tear your gloves in to as many pieces as you can. use your teeth, they taste like shit but gloves are used to keap paint off your hands and if your busted with painted gloves it's as bad as having the paint on your skin. scatter the rubber around it will just look like trash. Try and keep it off the tracks as much as possible.

EWW Gross! You mean to tell me you chew up your paint soaked latex gloves? I just fill em up with rocks and toss em on top of the train, that way they will fall off the side when the train is movin really fast somewhere far, far away. Do you also chew up yer spent condoms so your girls dad won't find em?

Hopefully this tip wasn't on the second page, because I really didn't feel like reading that whole page.

Anyways, my tip (which i didn't make up for damn sure) is:

If you really want to paint a car that has the letters and numbers that shouldn't be painted over/ that will be pulled and stamped, do one thing:

Take masking tape with you, and cover the #'s up completely, then paint like it was fine and then when you're done, flick it then remove the tape smile.gif

Take it easy guys, cover those fuckin freights

00000OOOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooo

peace

zak2

i must reply...shit brands "rock" fuck people who are "brand name jockies"....eh..this irrelevant...to the topic..but it was mentioned so i replied..

if you really carry masking tape out to the yard when you paint..you've got way to much time on your hands....who cares if it gets stamped....like it really matters...id laugh if i saw someone doing it so their freight could run longer....its called just DODGE the numbers...if you can rock your style..its easy to do that...regardless....of the situation

the rule that i stick by is keep your spots to yourself. the more fr8s other heads paint at a spot the less you can. if other heads know about the spot, let them know that no one goes there without you and if they do it will resolve with beef on a hot skillit.

------------------

I SUCK BUT YOU BLOW*!

Guest HESHIANDET

the whole point of trying to stay off the numbers is to save the r.r. money. The r.r. saving money is good for us, annnnd our pieces won't get smizacked. got it? good.

-bump for me picking up caps and cans in a layup that is just getting new life breathed into it. if this spot gets burnt up again im gonna be upset

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now