OMG!!! Conan is so fucking funny!!!

Dirty_habiT

you want to see the funniest thing EVER!!(almost) search on Kazaa or what not...and search for Jack Black on Conan...it is the funniest thing ever!!!!i downloaded it about a year ago when it happened..maybe 2 years ago...i sitll watch it and i still laugh just as hard as i did the first time i saw it.....im gonna go watch it now

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

He did this picture zoom sequence thing, it was someone shaving their leg, a girl..... and it zooms out more, and it's a fuckin wookie, in the shower, shaving it's leg. And there was also this bumble bee one where Janet Reno's got this "beard" of bees on. LMAOANRAHAHERAF

edit: woo I was excited.

Originally posted by ese

the older lovitz interview...not quite as good...but the turning conans nose into small squares bit is classic!

one of my favorite interviews

always good on conan

-dave chapelle

-robin williams

-norm macdonald

christ i cant think right now

conan is the shit dude. i like leno too, but conan is still the shit. they are both from boston...word. anyways, did anyone ever see conan when he was on snl? i mean when he was a writer, not when he hosted about a year ago. big ups to the masterbating bear!!

Guest august brown

did anyone see the one where triumph went to the mtv video awards and was like "hey...olson twins, you know in dog years you guys are legal!" ah it was great. then he said something to eminem and slim freaked out and there were body guards everywhere and the camera men cut to cristina aguleria. but anyways i was wondering what happend between him and eminem?

• 1 month later...

Martha Stuart was on the TV screen skit where it's just a picture of her and the mouth is cut out... and there's someone saying funny shit, and it looks like she's talking. So they gave Martha some googly eyes, and Conan interrupted what she was saying about "adding some parsley to some phone records" and her eyes got all big, and her voice sounded like a demon. She was fucking possessed.

Guest -MOE LESTER-
Originally posted by Dirty_habiT

He did this picture zoom sequence thing, it was someone shaving their leg, a girl..... and it zooms out more, and it's a fuckin wookie, in the shower, shaving it's leg. And there was also this bumble bee one where Janet Reno's got this "beard" of bees on. LMAOANRAHAHERAF

edit: woo I was excited.

hahahahah that was fucking funny...for once i agree with dirty habit

Guest -MOE LESTER-
Originally posted by effyoo

Yeah, especially when Andy wouls get hit and fall off, ang Conan would keep on going....

R.I.P. Andy Richter

i just watched this a few weeks agho when did this happen?

Archived