Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Dirty_habiT

OMG!!! Conan is so fucking funny!!!

He just showed this police chase of these 2 cars that were like little RC hot wheels cars, and it's following them across the floor, And then the criminal's car get's a lead on the cop, and it goes through this "toll station" and it goes up to the empty line and Conan's like, "Oh looks like he's got a Toll Tag..." And then it shows the cop pull into the line behind a bunch of cars waiting. Not to mention the Mike Tyson guy with his mouth cut out and someone else behind it saying funny shit, Jesus jokes, etc.... Ahh Fuck that shit's hilarious. Eat your heart out Leno.

ah they just showed another chase scene, where the draw bridge is going up and the criminal jumps it, and the cop lands in the water. They also did Don King like they did Mike Tyson, too funny. I'm crying.

:mad:

SLEEPING NAKED GAVE ME A COLD.

I WATCHED CONAN ONCE I THINK, WOO.

:: HUGS ::

Originally posted by zorak

just ignore the monologue.

fuck you shitface

*and just for your info:

its not called the 'monolouge'

its called 'the laugh zone'

Originally posted by Dirty_habiT

Kiss my schlong you wanna be....

oh no you didnt !

he can say ruder shit cause leno is like the nice guy of late night comedy.

Guest uncle-boy

i saw that car chase the other week, it made me laught for a good 5 min straight. conan is fucking hilarous.

FO SHO'!

Someone had mentioned to me that Conan makes fun of himself instead of like Leno, how he makes fun of everything except for himself. Hahaha, last night Leno's hair was all frizzy and dry.... fucked up, I was laughing. It was funnier than his jokes.

Leno has wack jokes and when no one laughs he feels like an ass whereas conan is funy as hell and makes fun of himself when his jokes suck or he improvises not to mention his tons o dances and many impressions... .conan is one funny guy... only step up leno has is his guests but who cares...hes wack

:king: conan:king:

Goodness!! He's doing that thing where he shows what celebs babies would look like.... he did Brittney Spears and someone from Fat Bastard, and the baby was Anna Nicole!!!! ROFLAMEMAHEAM<ayayraheahraenadnfayarh

I am a robot, I do as I'm told...

picture me doing the "conan-robot dance" while saying that...

I need a copy of the jon lovitz visit where he shows the knee surgery footage, and rolls on stage in a wheelchair. probably one of the funniest conans ever. perfect match as far as the type of comedy goes...they just kept one upping each other...I was pissing myself

"ACTING!"

Guest dephyone

did any one see the one where triumph goes to the starwars convention?

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this