Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Guest freighthed

i don't need instructions to know how to rock!!

Guest freighthed

onik what up oh and by the way hater dork helped me post my last thread i couldn't get the flicks to come up....cock

thanks for the props...

the hell with all the haters. i like em all.....but yea i would like to see that last one at more of a close up. no prob with helping post up pics. can you tell me where you get all those print outs of trains and trucks?

^^ dork is gay yo.... he has greasy hair and when he gets angry he speaks ebonics and ish yo.... dont front playboi.... and again i like the sketches tern......... jk dork :crazy:

Originally posted by stank3

^^ dork is gay yo.... he has greasy hair and when he gets angry he speaks ebonics and ish yo.... dont front playboi.... and again i like the sketches tern......... jk dork :crazy:

HEY!! i might be gay ang greasy but...i ....uh....what was the last thing you said?:crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy:

Guest freighthed

nayone wanna trade some stickers im desperate ...j/k but really i'll trade with anyone...

Guest C.O.P.S

u know that u could of just put it on your other thread..............is it just me or do i see some dork resembelence......ahh like em

Originally posted by stank3

YOU FORGOT HIS GIRL FRIEND LOOKS LIKE A HERMAPHRODITE

Guest freighthed

aight skin i'll probley be on wednesday ummm i'll trade defanetly ummm make some k i will too peace dood

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this