Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
huf2

SOUTHERN GRAFFITI WHAT YOU GOT BIOTCH

Guest stilborn
Originally posted by sixteenvandals

i like how you guys are arguing about which towns are "the south" since when did it become a dignified thing to be from the south? i mean who the fuck cares if kentucky and virginia are in "the south". graff is becoming like pro wresting. people market a region or and image and others then try thier hardest to identify with it.

hacksaw jim dugan

iron shiek

british bulldogs

this is the type of shit you guys are on.

16v.

funny ass shit,he broke it down, 80's wrestling.i never thought the two topics would be said in the same sentence.wheres the phuqin phliqz

This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i like how you guys are arguing about which towns are "the south" since when did it become a dignified thing to be from the souththis is the type of shit you guys are on.

16v.

oh get off the soap box, bro. you don't know what type of shit anyone's on, you're making ASSUMPTIONS.

Originally posted by and now you choke

oh get off the soap box, bro. you don't know what type of shit anyone's on, you're making ASSUMPTIONS.

i aint assuming shit. these fuckers are actually ARGUING about what town is technically in the SOUTH, in order to justify writing "dirty south" next to thier stuff.

wheres the assumption in that? i mean the evidence is there. what assumptions have i made?

you are probably one of those ones that tries to glorify living in alabama cause its trendy to be a southern hick right now.

its so NOT, in herre.

16v.

its so NOT, in herre.

Ha!! Actually to shut you dumbfucks up... Kentucky is the "gateway" to the south. Kentucky is considered the mid-east or something,...I dunno. Who cares.

No one paints anymore in Kentucky anyway.

CK... post your freights or i will bastid!

Guest crack is wack

i just wanted to start an argument. and yes it right about now everyone wants to be from the south they think its cool to be from the south..so check it.. stuck between saturday night and early sunday morn i dunno i somewhere stuck inbetween tween.. i'm southern playaistic

First off it has never been cool to be a country ass hick...as far as flix go look around the internet,yeah there is racism and the rebel flag here so what its no differnt than anywhere else.YOU wanna talk about the south how bout this forum I thought 12 0z was based out of florida thats as southern as you can get.So thank the south for a forum you can come to when you're bored at work..

wheres the assumption in that? i mean the evidence is there. what assumptions have i made?

how about what came one line break below...

...you are probably one of those ones that tries to glorify living in alabama cause its trendy to be a southern hick right now.

you wrote it yourself, dukes. i know where i grew up, do you? no. bye.

Originally posted by DITDxCULT

Ha!! Actually to shut you dumbfucks up... Kentucky is the "gateway" to the south. Kentucky is considered the mid-east or something,...I dunno. Who cares.

No one paints anymore in Kentucky anyway.

CK... post your freights or i will bastid!

hahaha...you tell-em boyee...word.

Guest krowteN
Originally posted by CORNBALL

THIS SHIT IS MAD CORNY. FUCK ALL YOU MIDDLE AMERICAN FREIGHT FAGS. NOBODY GIVES A FUCK ABOUT YOU.

i think there talkin about the south, middle america is a different reigon.

check out this site for a little help with your geography...DUNN!

geographical assistance for bass ackward yankees

Originally posted by Fox Mulder

this is fucking bullshit post flicks!!!!!!!

i dont see why peopel get all uptight about not posting flix you didnt post any he started the thread with the same intentions you did.. to see southern graff.. .. :rolleyes:

Guest Party boy

jingle bells for pier, the south rocks..