SOUTHERN GRAFFITI WHAT YOU GOT BIOTCH

huf2

Guest crack is wack

i just wanted to start an argument. and yes it right about now everyone wants to be from the south they think its cool to be from the south..so check it.. stuck between saturday night and early sunday morn i dunno i somewhere stuck inbetween tween.. i'm southern playaistic

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

First off it has never been cool to be a country ass hick...as far as flix go look around the internet,yeah there is racism and the rebel flag here so what its no differnt than anywhere else.YOU wanna talk about the south how bout this forum I thought 12 0z was based out of florida thats as southern as you can get.So thank the south for a forum you can come to when you're bored at work..

Originally posted by sixteenvandals

wheres the assumption in that? i mean the evidence is there. what assumptions have i made?

how about what came one line break below...

...you are probably one of those ones that tries to glorify living in alabama cause its trendy to be a southern hick right now.

you wrote it yourself, dukes. i know where i grew up, do you? no. bye.

Originally posted by DITDxCULT

Ha!! Actually to shut you dumbfucks up... Kentucky is the "gateway" to the south. Kentucky is considered the mid-east or something,...I dunno. Who cares.

No one paints anymore in Kentucky anyway.

CK... post your freights or i will bastid!

hahaha...you tell-em boyee...word.

Originally posted by Fox Mulder

this is fucking bullshit post flicks!!!!!!!

i dont see why peopel get all uptight about not posting flix you didnt post any he started the thread with the same intentions you did.. to see southern graff.. .. :rolleyes:

• 5 years later...
i dont think pier quite counts as a southern writer. this thred is retarded. im not sure knetucky counts as the south then youd have to count VA and as a devout southern i dont feel VA is the south :) im gonna catch crap from that but damn VA be having cold winters...the south aint cold we'll see a week of cold here in 404 the rest of the time its 80 degrees with like 100% humidity. thats the mother fucking dirty dirty south.

WHAT YOU TALKIN' BOUT.....RICHMOND WAS THE CAPITAL OF THE SOUTH...IT DONT GET NO MORE SOUTHERN THAN THAT...

Archived