SOUTHERN GRAFFITI WHAT YOU GOT BIOTCH

huf2

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest crack is wack

i dont think pier quite counts as a southern writer. this thred is retarded. im not sure knetucky counts as the south then youd have to count VA and as a devout southern i dont feel VA is the south :) im gonna catch crap from that but damn VA be having cold winters...the south aint cold we'll see a week of cold here in 404 the rest of the time its 80 degrees with like 100% humidity. thats the mother fucking dirty dirty south.

Guest krowteN
Originally posted by awkward eye

THATS A STUPID THING TOO SAY,WERE YOU FROM BROTHER? THE SOUTH HAS GOT IT LOCKED THE REST OF THE COUNTRY NEEDS TO START PLAYIN CATCH UP...

so what your tryin to tell me there are no rebel flags and stills in the south-havent you ever seen the Dukes of Hazard! Now whos stupid!

i'm from one of the states listened at the beginning and i can tell you the south really does lack any really big amount of writers + a big majority of those who are writing aren't at all orginal, which is a huge problem.

there's no need for it, really, i consider it training ground if anything else.............

i like how you guys are arguing about which towns are "the south" since when did it become a dignified thing to be from the south? i mean who the fuck cares if kentucky and virginia are in "the south". graff is becoming like pro wresting. people market a region or and image and others then try thier hardest to identify with it.

hacksaw jim dugan

iron shiek

british bulldogs

this is the type of shit you guys are on.

16v.

Guest stilborn
Originally posted by sixteenvandals

i like how you guys are arguing about which towns are "the south" since when did it become a dignified thing to be from the south? i mean who the fuck cares if kentucky and virginia are in "the south". graff is becoming like pro wresting. people market a region or and image and others then try thier hardest to identify with it.

hacksaw jim dugan

iron shiek

british bulldogs

this is the type of shit you guys are on.

16v.

funny ass shit,he broke it down, 80's wrestling.i never thought the two topics would be said in the same sentence.wheres the phuqin phliqz

i like how you guys are arguing about which towns are "the south" since when did it become a dignified thing to be from the souththis is the type of shit you guys are on.

16v.

oh get off the soap box, bro. you don't know what type of shit anyone's on, you're making ASSUMPTIONS.

Originally posted by and now you choke

oh get off the soap box, bro. you don't know what type of shit anyone's on, you're making ASSUMPTIONS.

i aint assuming shit. these fuckers are actually ARGUING about what town is technically in the SOUTH, in order to justify writing "dirty south" next to thier stuff.

wheres the assumption in that? i mean the evidence is there. what assumptions have i made?

you are probably one of those ones that tries to glorify living in alabama cause its trendy to be a southern hick right now.

its so NOT, in herre.

16v.

its so NOT, in herre.

Ha!! Actually to shut you dumbfucks up... Kentucky is the "gateway" to the south. Kentucky is considered the mid-east or something,...I dunno. Who cares.

No one paints anymore in Kentucky anyway.

CK... post your freights or i will bastid!

Archived