Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
jah

crossing the line.....

some dude who just won like 2.5 mil in the lotto keeps calling my girl and asking her to go travelling with her and to let then get a hotel together sometime and shit. she keeps tellin him no and he tell her hes about to stalk her and shit. motherfuckers gonna get beat with my fuckin steel in a minute. i told her to call him back tonight and let me talk to him but she wouldnt do it. she said hes hella big or something. i could give a fuck. either ill bring a weapon, or ill have my boy from THE town whos in my class roll with me and punk this fuckin bitch. shit hella pisses me off!!!!!!

This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

thats fuckin strange...i say you go blow up the new car im sure he bought with his 2.5 mil. when he hears it he'll run out of his house and then you could just have a group of kids in sk masks waiting for him. in the movies this would work sooo perfectly.

oh yea... first

Guest imported_Tesseract

Stop caring so much for bullshit stuff. Things are simple, if your girl doesnt want the guy he'll get the message, if i was fighting every asshole who liked my girl i'd be on that shit 24/7. All girls enjoy a jealous man and 'play' with that a bit. If he REALLY starts doing nasty stuff, have a word with him, until then its not your business

yeah youre right bro. im just a jealous motherfucker when it comes to ladies.... motherfucker just texted her like 15 times tonight while we were watchinga movie and after and it annoyed the fuck out of me....

Guest Greedy

you should just get your girl to play him for much cash. Then you and your girl go on some bad ass cruse or some shit with the cash she got from that dude.

kinda like Indecent Proposle, or what not.

there's gotta be a way to beat him down and get some loot, but be careful, he's got enough money to put a hit on your head nagguh......:cool:

i grabbed a gay guys ass in a gas station last night....i thought that was crossing the line but he just thought it was funny so i had him over for beer and cigarettes....

Originally posted by Greedy

you should just get your girl to play him for much cash. Then you and your girl go on some bad ass cruse or some shit with the cash she got from that dude.

kinda like Indecent Proposle, or what not.

Thats how you should do that shit right there^

Have ur girl get that money THEN take his ass out.

Guest socrates

Have your girl fuck the guy a couple of times, then say that she is pregnanat and make the guy pay to cover it up:idea:

Originally posted by Tyler Durden

you said "hella"...........my vote goes to the rich guy who may not be saying "hella" on the reg.

if you were from northern cali youd say it once in a while too dude. i guarantee it. i say it HELLA less than i used to.

you guys come up with the most fucked up ideas... funny though....

kill him then steal his identity (and money), then give all his money to me, drop his identity, then go on with your life like nothing happened.

Originally posted by boogie hands

i grabbed a gay guys ass in a gas station last night....i thought that was crossing the line but he just thought it was funny so i had him over for beer and cigarettes....

brick, brick ,brick...thats how i be up against your boyfriends ass...