crossing the line.....

jah

some dude who just won like 2.5 mil in the lotto keeps calling my girl and asking her to go travelling with her and to let then get a hotel together sometime and shit. she keeps tellin him no and he tell her hes about to stalk her and shit. motherfuckers gonna get beat with my fuckin steel in a minute. i told her to call him back tonight and let me talk to him but she wouldnt do it. she said hes hella big or something. i could give a fuck. either ill bring a weapon, or ill have my boy from THE town whos in my class roll with me and punk this fuckin bitch. shit hella pisses me off!!!!!!

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest imported_Tesseract

Stop caring so much for bullshit stuff. Things are simple, if your girl doesnt want the guy he'll get the message, if i was fighting every asshole who liked my girl i'd be on that shit 24/7. All girls enjoy a jealous man and 'play' with that a bit. If he REALLY starts doing nasty stuff, have a word with him, until then its not your business

you should just get your girl to play him for much cash. Then you and your girl go on some bad ass cruse or some shit with the cash she got from that dude.

kinda like Indecent Proposle, or what not.

Originally posted by Greedy

you should just get your girl to play him for much cash. Then you and your girl go on some bad ass cruse or some shit with the cash she got from that dude.

kinda like Indecent Proposle, or what not.

Thats how you should do that shit right there^

Have ur girl get that money THEN take his ass out.

Originally posted by Tyler Durden

you said "hella"...........my vote goes to the rich guy who may not be saying "hella" on the reg.

if you were from northern cali youd say it once in a while too dude. i guarantee it. i say it HELLA less than i used to.

you guys come up with the most fucked up ideas... funny though....

Originally posted by boogie hands

i grabbed a gay guys ass in a gas station last night....i thought that was crossing the line but he just thought it was funny so i had him over for beer and cigarettes....

brick, brick ,brick...thats how i be up against your boyfriends ass...

Archived