Newcastle Metro

locationtwelve

Originally posted by Tikriminal

and its just so easy to do wildstyle pieces in 5 min backjumps... what have we been doing?.... :D

eh?

i dont understand this comeback to be honest but i feel i must reply :dazed:

what i meant was, americans seem to think that painting freight trains in trainyards in tiny little towns in the middle of nowhere, where no-one will ever see them is harder and generally better than painting passenger trains in inner city trainyards, layups and stations or doing backjumps on trains full of people whilst being filmed by many cameras.

not only this, they seem to paint really small wild or semi-wild style's, which is just gonna make it even harder for people to read thier name.

it just baffles me how americans can even pass comment, i'm not just being defensive when i say that i really do not rate american style of writing.

they just dont seem to have any style or original ideas at all, the "euro" style is so much fresher in every way. the colours, styles and even the size and composition of the pieces is just so much better

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest imported_b0b
Originally posted by datum

eh?

i dont understand this comeback to be honest but i feel i must reply :dazed:

Datum

Tikriminal isn't American and was having a go at them with that comment. He is on your side! He is trying to say that they were done in a hot place, under pressure, unlike a lot of freights that are painted in the states.

Originally posted by crazeeb0b

Datum

Tikriminal isn't American and was having a go at them with that comment. He is on your side! He is trying to say that they were done in a hot place, under pressure, unlike a lot of freights that are painted in the states.

cool.

i didnt really get what he meant!

A true American's words...

<span style='color:yellow'>Just one voice in a crowd but...

I think when I say this I speak on a the majority's behalf. My definition of "EURO STYLE". Euro Style = Unproportioned, bubbly, recycled, New York 1980, un-organized, un-planned, un-thought out, no real flow, way too much funk, and they always have to put the worst color combos together possible.

(Now keep in mind this may not apply to all. Some "EURO" styles are off the hook and ahead of their time.)

What I really find funny is, there is a new trend of American Graff in the freight scene in particular that mimics this "EURO" garbage. Americans love these styles of the people (I shall refrain from naming) yet they bash the others in Europe doing that exact same shit.

Like I said, just one man's opininon. (Agree or Not)</span>:rolleyes:

Re: A true American's words...

Originally posted by GoOverThe#'s

<span style='color:yellow'>Just one voice in a crowd but...

I think when I say this I speak on a the majority's behalf. My definition of "EURO STYLE". Euro Style = Unproportioned, bubbly, recycled, New York 1980, un-organized, un-planned, un-thought out, no real flow, way too much funk, and they always have to put the worst color combos together possible.

(Now keep in mind this may not apply to all. Some "EURO" styles are off the hook and ahead of their time.)

What I really find funny is, there is a new trend of American Graff in the freight scene in particular that mimics this "EURO" garbage. Americans love these styles of the people (I shall refrain from naming) yet they bash the others in Europe doing that exact same shit.

Like I said, just one man's opininon. (Agree or Not)</span>:rolleyes:

do you think there is a difference between "euro style" and naieve graffiti?

Euro style has become very popular around where i live though i generally don't dig it

Archived