When You Lost Your V

GLIK$

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Re: How about...

once again you have managed to make me laugh till blue in the face.we both break, and were both total pervs. e-mail me, i might be up in your area soon, trying to save funds to go visit the beard.

we'll break, drink, then find some hizzys and put two in the pink and one in the stink!

-the shocker

It was seventh grade. My house. My room. My bed. No condom. Lots of sex. No cum. Shit I was pissed. Paranoid. My mom was coming home soon. She gave me a BJ. I came ALL OVER HER FACE.She yelled at me. She pinched my nuts. I kicked her tits. We laughed. She left. I masterbated. I got in the shower. Slept and woke up and called her. We laughed again. Never saw eachother again. Moved away to NOVA. Shit. BUT I GOT SOME.:D

Originally posted by footsoldier

i don't know where my V is but i have a preety good grip on most of the other letters of the alphabet..

hahahahahaaaaa... that is some good stuff right there... improv humor at it's finest. it was about a year ago and she was 16... as was i...

i can understand girls being attractive to girls. that makes sense to me. but gay guys will NEVER make sense to me. i just dont get it... what the fuck is attractive about some harry ass motherfucker that could turn around and snap your neck if he felt like it with a cock???!?!?!?! NOTHING. and why in gods name would you want something shoved up your ass? i wont even let a girl stick her finger up my ass. its not happening. i think to be a gay guy you have to have some serious phychological/biological problems.....

Guest YinzerXpress

i was 17, she was 18, i was a young graffiti writer, she was a stripper, kinda wish i could take it back, but what the fuck its a good story to tell

Ok I need guy confirmationon this theory.....I asked a group of my friends and the general consensus is that guys are more worried about it being "special" than girls. Are my friends and I just weird out of the ordinary psycho sluts....or are you boys feeling it too??

Originally posted by Kettiecat

Ok I need guy confirmationon this theory.....I asked a group of my friends and the general consensus is that guys are more worried about it being "special" than girls. Are my friends and I just weird out of the ordinary psycho sluts....or are you boys feeling it too??

i think that to make it special is all in the luck of the draw. i would have liked it to be special, now that i look back, but at the time i wanted pussy so badly, i just did the first girl that came along. i personally have never heard or heard of a guy who wanted it to be "special". oh, and i would love to hang out with you and you " out of the ordinary psycho slut" friends, anytime................:king:

Guest YinzerXpress
Originally posted by Kettiecat

most guys i know say they want to meet the perfect girl, and want it to be special. and hey isnt that the thing everyone would like, its just the fact that 9 chances out of 10 that aint gonna fuckin happen. you either are gonna fuck someone who you think you love and she or he will hurt you at the end, or youll just be crunked up and bang some whore. either way it goes i just want to have a good time, but most guys just dont give a fuck... i dont, but having sex with a girlfriend rather than just a random girl is so much more meaningful, and think it is better for both parties ya know.......

Geezer Sex

I was 15, so was she. We were at a party at Jeannie Ragsdale's house. Mrs. Ragsdale liked to hit the bottle a little, so we would all chip in and buy one. She was usually passed out by 8:30 or so. Olivia was sitting on the couch alone, "Heroin" was playing on the hi-fi. There were at least fifty people there. I couldn't understand why Olivia wasn't talking to anybody. I slid in there on the couch, trying to make conversation. I figured she would take off with some prick from River Oaks any minute. After a little while, she said "I'm thirsty--why don't you get us a beer?" I did. When I got back, she said "Do you have a car?" Nope. I didn't, but my buddy did. I borrowed the keys. He said "If you drive it AT ALL, Ima fucking KILL you." I told her, "Let's split." We went outside. It was winter, and chilly. We got into the car. It was a station wagon. We kissed a little bit, then she turned away and said, "Just a minute," and TOOK OFF HER PANTIES. I'm like "Whoa!" Five minutes later, I'm hittin' it. No love, no romance. I couldn't believe how cool it was. I'm thinking "She must have had the hots for me all along." I had to leave at 11:30. Curfew.

The next day, I called her up. We went and picked her and her cousin up, brought them to my buddy's apartment. He lived with his brother--he was an orphan. Hit it twice on Sunday. I was in love.

Monday morning at school, I'm talking about what a cute girl she is, and some asshole speaks up and says "Olivia? Yeah, she's groovy. She fucked like five guys at Ragsdale's party Saturday night."

BUMMER. Ruined my whole deal.

Then my buddy told me, "Oh man, I'm IN LOVE with Olivia." Sheesh! Who didn't the girl fuck?

Found out later that her step-father molested her. She was a very dysfunctional girl--lots of psychic pain. Killed herself at age 20 with vodka and Quaaludes. Nobody takes Quaaludes any more. Probably a good thing. Makes me feel bad that I wasn't her friend. I was a hard hearted jerk, and I'm sorry now.

Archived