some simples and some throwies and outline for a piece

Guest meone

Originally posted by B_As_In_Bot

the thing is - you need to take a college level beginning drawing class. Then you might understand what it is your trying to do.

believe that

i dont know your style changes more than a babys diaper, i just dont see where your goin? did you da em cause there "easy" which there not or you headed that way!?

either way im pretty indifferent about em

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I'm into those wierd styles, but I don't think you're quite "there" with it yet. I hear that people use "abstract" as a short cut, and it really doesn't work out that way. You still have to learn your letters, and all the graphic design in the world can only get you so far. I think they're some alright outlines and you should just do what you like. It'll come together eventually.

The fifth one down reminds me of that SciFi channel promo commercial, with that lady moving her finger on the screen looking all high tech whizzed out.

Originally posted by HAL

I'm into those wierd styles, but I don't think you're quite "there" with it yet. I hear that people use "abstract" as a short cut, and it really doesn't work out that way. You still have to learn your letters, and all the graphic design in the world can only get you so far. I think they're some alright outlines and you should just do what you like. It'll come together eventually.

The fifth one down reminds me of that SciFi channel promo commercial, with that lady moving her finger on the screen looking all high tech whizzed out.

...yeah....what HAL said....

even picasso painted in the classical style before he went abstract.

having the basics down allows you to fly with abstracts as well as lending it it's credibilty....

Guest skfivez

atleast your out there and everyone started somewhere. so keep going and dont change to fit what other cunts think is burner. the road to king starts with not caring what other people think. like with anything strange you got ya lovers and ya got ya haters.

Archived